Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has this been discussed about Kimbo yet?

2 people who dominate the background of my external/ internal environment, the first is a huge MMA dude from Miami, the other a female VP candidate who is Gov of Alaska.
We are like synaptic connections carrying around cultural consciousness or
collective understanding of our reality.
I just hate it that the the 2 most predominant convo topics at work a flash in the pan, and a conservative governor making a bid for the VP.
In an unprecedented manner, we are linked not through geography or substance, but rather through thought patterns and an increasing emphasis on specialization of increased classification. -Everything is getting smaller and faster-
I just wonder how quickly, quietly, and rapidly culture changes our perceptions of what is real, valued, morally acceptable, as well as alterations in psycho/spiritual capacities.
I'm resentful with myself for knowing more about Kimbo Slice than I do about some people who I communicate regularly with and enjoy talking too.
My point is its awesome that we now have this tool that allows the sharing of ideas and thought patterns. This brings millions of peeps together that wasn't possible before. I dig that, what I don't dig is there just seems to be a hidden dynamic of separation going on in that what we have in common at the moment. I mean in this brief moment, the ideas that connect us are an MMA bro, who was exposed and a candidate that seems to promote a palindromic reaction of hate or love.
It appears that even though we are more interconnected with each other, do we feel more connected to others and life?
My point is that I just realized I don't even know Palin or Kimbo, but yeah, I kinda do.
I'm engulfed with data and descriptions of them and I just don' t care, and that's what bothers me, it just seems the more our domes are pervaded with enormous, endless, descriptions and facts about everything, the less it seems humanly possible to give a shit about anything.
ehhh... anotha rant, oh well.
I'm gonna hit the gym now....

"Kimbo was KTFO by a guy he absolutely towered over yet was willing to bang with him anyway."

I can't believe the guy wrote KTFO. :lmao:

So your telling me that tubby with the dreadlocks, from that youtube clip in the parking lot in Miami wasnt much of a fighter? :rolleyes:

Top Bottom