Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hardgainers!

HRDGainer

ok, i am for sure a hardgainer. I also have problems with taking andro and things that make your testosterone level increase because it makes me break out terribly. What do you suggest i take in order to gain about 25 pounds in a few months. I would like to get up to 185 or so? thanks:mad:

im from washington court house... it's a little shit town. it's about 4 hours south of clevland.bout 45 min to columbus

FOOD: It is that simple if you are not gaining weight and you want to you need to increase your caloric intake. And dont say you do eat a lot because it is really as simple as EAT MORE. How many calorieas are you taking in? Do you keep a food log? If not start.

25lbs in a few months? wow bro that is a lot!!!! It takes a long time to do that naturally. If you're into AS go to the as board and ask they'll give you some good advice, but they'll tell you that if there are any AS that make you bulk up that fast you'll lose the size once you stop.

how old are you?

well i am only 17 and a senior in high school.. i am going into the air force and want to be larger than what i am.. i am also going to be a police officer..

that is a open ended question if you just want to gain weight sit on the couch and eat pizza and chips. if you want to gain muscle have a good workout program, lots of rest, tons of food and about a gram and half of protien for every body pound starting with 30 grams in the morning and every couple of hours.

eat, sleep and work out smart and hard. you're 17 and you don't need to juice or try any other supps yet. Ask questions and read up about working out so you won't waste your time at the gym. Become a student of the "iron game." I wish i was 17 and know what I know now. EAT!!! And EAT SMART!!!

you will lose weight in basic training, oh wait, youre going in the air force, nevermind, you have nothing to worry about.

lean weight gain

HRD-

Take the nutritional approach first before you try pro hormones and such. As an alternative to increasing your food intake, I'd try 3 protein shakes per day...

Early or pre workout/ 40g Whey protein (preferably an isolate Whey...CFM or Ion exchange...READ THE LABELS!)

Post workout/ 40g Whey & 75g Dextrose/Maltodextrin

Before bed/ 40g Whey/Casein/Egg combo, w Flax or Hemp oil (or powder)

If you want to add a non nutritional supp, try a micronized creatine @ 40 grams daily (4 10g servings mixed with 6-8oz grape juice) for 7 days, then 10g daily afterwards. Dextrose is cheap, you could add it to the creatine/grape juice (use more grape juice). You could also add ribose to the mix...dextrose and ribose DO have a synergistic effect w/ Creatine.

I've seen many first time creatine users gain 5-15 lbs in a few weeks w/ improved hardness and fullness.

But always make extra clean calories/protein your first priority.

Top Bottom