Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hardgainer and steroids

LEW D0GGY D0G

I am a typical hargainer, and have made very good gains naturally. To say it was difficult is an understatment. I hate when people say theres no such thing as a 'hardgainer', thats complete S**T. I have low test (14 nmol), small frame, and am 6'1, and it has been hell trying to get where i am now. My best mate has never lifted a weight in his life and is huge! Big arms, broad shoulders, the lot. Very upsetting. Even though i have a feeling of satisfaction, i still envy the geneticaly gifted!! :).

Anyway, now i have that out the way, what i wanted to know, is it any different a hardgainer taking gear? What i mean is, i have allways had to take a different approach to bodybuilding, to see reults. I.e more rest days, compound lifts every session, very high calorie intake etc. Surley it would make sense to cycle in a specific way for my body type. Obvioulsy my body was not made be carrying alot of mass around, which is why im wodering if it will be harder to keep gains post cycle. Due to my high metabolism it could make muscle alot less stable?

If anyone on here has any input itwould be much appreciated.

p.s just thought, schwarzeneggers two sons are very wirey looking.. Could that possibley mean he too started as a bit of an ecto?

Thanks
Lewis

I am a typical hargainer, and have made very good gains naturally. To say it was difficult is an understatment. I hate when people say theres no such thing as a 'hardgainer', thats complete S**T. I have low test (14 nmol), small frame, and am 6'1, and it has been hell trying to get where i am now. My best mate has never lifted a weight in his life and is huge! Big arms, broad shoulders, the lot. Very upsetting. Even though i have a feeling of satisfaction, i still envy the geneticaly gifted!! :).

Anyway, now i have that out the way, what i wanted to know, is it any different a hardgainer taking gear? What i mean is, i have allways had to take a different approach to bodybuilding, to see reults. I.e more rest days, compound lifts every session, very high calorie intake etc. Surley it would make sense to cycle in a specific way for my body type. Obvioulsy my body was not made be carrying alot of mass around, which is why im wodering if it will be harder to keep gains post cycle. Due to my high metabolism it could make muscle alot less stable?

p.s just thought, schwarzeneggers two sons are very wirey looking.. Could that possibley mean he too started as a bit of an ecto?

Thanks
Lewis

Anythings possible brother. HOW BAD DO YOU WAN IT?! Im Sure it wil lcome down to a few tweaks and you'll be on your way.Put Up you Macros and what not.:cow:

well you are only 24 and you are still very young.. a fast metabolism isn't a bad thing at all, as you age it will slow down and i see you once you get into your 30's putting on some good mass if you keep busting your ass.

if you lift big, and eat big, you will get big. a lot of skinny guys are too much into cardio and i see them benching 150 pounds at the gym, then they go and eat a protein shake or bar. not gonna grow muscle mass like that. gotta lift heavy.. lots of compound lifts.. LEGS LEGS LEGS. a lot of skinny guys don't work their legs. you can put on 15 pounds very quickly just working out the legs heavy. that means deads and squats.

eat big. as in a large chicken/brown rice/veggie post workout meal. get in a lot of carbs, not saying eat trashy carbs.. but good clean carbs. simply adding some pancakes for breakfast can help you gain 10 pounds literally overnight.

well you are only 24 and you are still very young.. a fast metabolism isn't a bad thing at all, as you age it will slow down and i see you once you get into your 30's putting on some good mass if you keep busting your ass.

if you lift big, and eat big, you will get big. a lot of skinny guys are too much into cardio and i see them benching 150 pounds at the gym, then they go and eat a protein shake or bar. not gonna grow muscle mass like that. gotta lift heavy.. lots of compound lifts.. LEGS LEGS LEGS. a lot of skinny guys don't work their legs. you can put on 15 pounds very quickly just working out the legs heavy. that means deads and squats.

eat big. as in a large chicken/brown rice/veggie post workout meal. get in a lot of carbs, not saying eat trashy carbs.. but good clean carbs. simply adding some pancakes for breakfast can help you gain 10 pounds literally overnight.

All of the above. As soon as you can eat -- eat again. Add some N2BULK twice a day and a BIG BLAST post workout and if you don't gain you're an anomaly beyond anything that has ever existed. The more you can gain without steroids, the bigger you'll get after you use them.

Thanks
Lewis

Its all in diet bro aas is just an enhancer not magic. What works for me may not work for you. Ur body may like high carbs mine fat intake God made us all different. Gotta lift heavy when u get sore its a slight tear which is good will cause growth with food, sleep, lifting heavy

First step break down ur diet simple as that maybe we can point you in the right direction.

Yes, high motab will make it more differcult but still food+sleep=growth

Top Bottom