Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hardcore cycle

grec

Hi guys !I'm going to start in december a new cycle, hopefully a good one ! Would you mind giving me
some insight ?
Here are my stats :age: 27 years oldweight: 98 kilos, that would be 215-216 pounds I thinkheight: 1.90 cmbeen training for 5 years seriously, 8 years in totalI'm kinda the massive guy, not the shredded one...Here is my cycle: bear in mind I want to gain lean muscle mass while at the end shedding
some extra fat !
No need to talk about diet, I'm quite strict on it all year round, train regularly, 5 times/week
20 weeks on GH, 4 iu/day : first time ever for me ! Morning or post workout?

Week 1 : I usually do what I call front loading : meaning I take more product in the first week,
just to get it going and because of the half life of the product (u must know, so i won't
elaborate). So basically week 1 I will use 500 mg os sustanon and 600mg of deca and
1 oxymetholone/day

Week 2: 250 mg of sust, 300 mg of deca, 1 oxymetholone/day

Week 3- 6: 250 mg sust + 300 mg of deca

Week 1-6: adding 20 mg tamoxifen if needed (sensible to gyno)

Week 7 -13 : 100 mg of T propionate 3 times/week; 75 mg tren acetate 3 times/week,
Winstrol 50 mg 3 times/week, Proviron 25 mg/day

Week 11: 25µg of cynomel (T3)/day

Week 12-13 : 25µg of cynomel/day + 0.2 to 0.4 of clenbuterol/day
Then I want to use anavar (used it before, it's just great !!!) : I don't know when it should be
best using it : bridging between week 5 and week 8 (when i switch from sust+deca to
tren+propio)? or at the end of the cycle week 10-13 ? Anyway the dosage would be of
50mg/day
PCT:Week 14 : HCG 1500 iu every 3 days; 1 clomid/day, 20 mg tamo/day; + 0.2 to 0.4 of
clenbuterol/day

week 15: HCG 1500 iu every 3 days; 1 clomid/day, 20 mg tamo/day, ECA stack (ephedrine,
caffeine, aspirin)

week 16: 1 clomid/day, 20 mg tamo/day; ECA stack

week 17: 20mg tamo/day

week 18-19 : 0.2 to 0.4 of clenbuterol/day
That's pretty much it ! So, what do u think ?

sorry, forgot to mention !

I've done 8 cycle till now : my first one was dbol only (LOL) ! then I did another one T enant only; my 3rd one was deca only. Then I started stacking. Didn't want to cycle before I knew a little bit more on what gear wrks best with me ! 4th cycle : sust dbol; 5th : tren (10weeks) & winstrol (last 4 weeks); 6th: sust, deca, oxymetholone; 7th : tren, t propio winstrol ; 8th: tren T propio anavar ...
that's bout it . When I started stacking i did the same PCT i posted in the previous mess. Before, I didn't do any PCT... :)

Hi guys !I'm going to start in december a new cycle, hopefully a good one ! Would you mind giving me
some insight ?
Here are my stats :age: 27 years oldweight: 98 kilos, that would be 215-216 pounds I thinkheight: 1.90 cmbeen training for 5 years seriously, 8 years in totalI'm kinda the massive guy, not the shredded one...Here is my cycle: bear in mind I want to gain lean muscle mass while at the end shedding
some extra fat !
No need to talk about diet, I'm quite strict on it all year round, train regularly, 5 times/week
20 weeks on GH, 4 iu/day : first time ever for me ! Morning or post workout?

Week 1 : I usually do what I call front loading : meaning I take more product in the first week,
just to get it going and because of the half life of the product (u must know, so i won't
elaborate). So basically week 1 I will use 500 mg os sustanon and 600mg of deca and
1 oxymetholone/day

Week 2: 250 mg of sust, 300 mg of deca, 1 oxymetholone/day

Week 3- 6: 250 mg sust + 300 mg of deca

Week 1-6: adding 20 mg tamoxifen if needed (sensible to gyno)

Week 7 -13 : 100 mg of T propionate 3 times/week; 75 mg tren acetate 3 times/week,
Winstrol 50 mg 3 times/week, Proviron 25 mg/day

Week 11: 25µg of cynomel (T3)/day

Week 12-13 : 25µg of cynomel/day + 0.2 to 0.4 of clenbuterol/day
Then I want to use anavar (used it before, it's just great !!!) : I don't know when it should be
best using it : bridging between week 5 and week 8 (when i switch from sust+deca to
tren+propio)? or at the end of the cycle week 10-13 ? Anyway the dosage would be of
50mg/day
PCT:Week 14 : HCG 1500 iu every 3 days; 1 clomid/day, 20 mg tamo/day; + 0.2 to 0.4 of
clenbuterol/day

week 15: HCG 1500 iu every 3 days; 1 clomid/day, 20 mg tamo/day, ECA stack (ephedrine,
caffeine, aspirin)

week 16: 1 clomid/day, 20 mg tamo/day; ECA stack

week 17: 20mg tamo/day

week 18-19 : 0.2 to 0.4 of clenbuterol/day
That's pretty much it ! So, what do u think ?
Your cycle looks like a hodge-podge of a bulker and a cutter smashed together and is resultantly too short on both ends. It also looks old school with the use of nolva during cycle instead of an AI (and nolva with deca and tren is dangerous), and a long run of HCG for TWO weeks and nolva and clomid for PCT. Your first part of the cycle seems weak even for the front load, with only 250mg test and 300mg deca and 1 drol a day (and only for two weeks). Come to think of it, the second part looks weak too, at 300mg prop, 250mg tren, and 150mg winny every week.

It seems like you're trying to use a bunch of compounds, but you're either not using enough, or for too short.

When I read something this complicated, unless it's a prep for a competition of some other special event, I feel it's overkill.

Based on your dosages, unless you are 140lbs that is, I'd say stick to two-three compounds for 8-10 weeks for your bulker, then later do the cutter.

What are your stats, height weight, etc?

Your cycle looks like a hodge-podge of a bulker and a cutter smashed together and is resultantly too short on both ends. It also looks old school with the use of nolva during cycle instead of an AI (and nolva with deca and tren is dangerous), and a long run of HCG for TWO weeks and nolva and clomid for PCT. Your first part of the cycle seems weak even for the front load, with only 250mg test and 300mg deca and 1 drol a day (and only for two weeks). Come to think of it, the second part looks weak too, at 300mg prop, 250mg tren, and 150mg winny every week.

It seems like you're trying to use a bunch of compounds, but you're either not using enough, or for too short.

When I read something this complicated, unless it's a prep for a competition of some other special event, I feel it's overkill.

Based on your dosages, unless you are 140lbs that is, I'd say stick to two-three compounds for 8-10 weeks for your bulker, then later do the cutter.

What are your stats, height weight, etc?

Agree with d_rson

Hi guys!
Thanks for the insight! I'm really looking for some good advices so I do things good!
I'm 1.90 tall and weight 98kilos. 100kilos on bench press (4reps, it's my weak part), 160kilos for 6reps(squat, that's my best bodypart, people say me that my thighs are too big to match my upper body)... I keep my diet all year round so don't have much fat (though I don't see my abs...). My goal is to put on some lean mass and get cut. Not really a big fan of big bulking cycles. From what I've read when using hgh, don't need to charge too much with gear... From what I've read a 12 week cycle is the maximum that should be done. I thought that this cycle was 2in1 and figured that it wasn't the best choice.
Concerning the use of nolva, it's because I'm Uitenhage sensitive to gyno (i had with only 250mg of text/week!!
What would u suggest? 8 weeks mass and then how much for a cutting phase? Would it be too much asking u to give me an example of what u think I should do? I would greatly appreciate it! Really!
Concerning pct, I copied the one that William llewellyn edited in his book (anabolic steroids) and which he said to be quite effective! I especially want to do this one right, I know that without pct I'm screwed! Lol!

Arg damn iPhone, didn't finish my post:
Do u think I should do a 20week cycle? Isn't that too long? Won't it shut me down too much?
What do u suggest instead of nolva? Arimidex?

Thanks for the time u're taking to help me out on this, really appreciate it!
Thanks! :)

honestly, looking at your past cycles, and what you have planned, you need to just forget everything you know about steroids and start all your research over...
if you cant see your abs, then you are not very lean, and considering that is the look you are going for, your diet probably needs some work, please post that up too...

Top Bottom