Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hannibal I have a Question

CrystalChick

Hey Hannibal,

I started your tri-set for calves and I have a couple of questions.

1.B) Squatting calf raises ...feet close together....squat all the way down...heels directly under glutes...hold onto a piece of equipment and calf raise yourself up as high as you can.....for as many reps as possible.....probably will only manage 12-15 the first time...but work up to 50 as your calfs get stronger.

Im not to sure on Form am I supposed to be on toes?

2. High Box Fascal Calf Stretches-

Do you know where I could get a pic of how this looks I usually just press my foot agaainst a piece of Equpt or something.

Thank You For Your Help

CC
:D

cool dat...

but i was referring to a program he put me on when i started winny , way back when, it was awesome...

im sure hes learned tons more since then ..thanks to u :D

spatterson said:

...oh I'm gonna be in TROUBLE!

Well...well...well....what have we here???

I don't know where to begin. First lets talk about the training questions (have to have priorities).

CC Squat down..like you are doing ATF Squats with your legs together...knees touching. The calf raise your whole body going up on your toes and trying to touch your heels to your glutes.

As for the Fascial Calf Stretches...just stand on a high box one leg at a time with just the upper half of your foot on the box....then let your heel sink down and stretch your calf. Sorry for the confusion.

For the record...many moons ago when I was a *gasp* bodybuilder and "into fitness"...I did work my calves. The program that I posted was out of a 93' Issue of FLEX...it was one of Parillo's workouts. Spatts...while I REALLY DO wish that I had met you back then...I had not yet been given that honor. The Program that I put Triple V on was similar to the one I sent you to "approve"...but that one was for Sassy.

And as for the tri-set of oatmeal, eggs, and coffee. Well I am out of oatmeal, and I HATE to drink coffee alone...so looks like it's just eggs and milk for me. Don't worry though I will do them back to back...no rest....release more GH that way...

:lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom