SoKlueles said:dev.........sigh must i say it?
it wont work with him since hesSoKlueles said:Isawastea

waiting for what? i gave you a present before you posted that first "sigh" commentSoKlueles said:tapping foot
ok dev im waiting![]()
sigh i was teasing you, trying to trick you and hoping youd forgetDevastation said:waiting for what? i gave you a present before you posted that first "sigh" comment
i don't think i'm hitting you ever again![]()

good call dev i wouldnt eitherDevastation said:waiting for what? i gave you a present before you posted that first "sigh" comment
i don't think i'm hitting you ever again![]()
oh yeah bud, I alsmot creamed my pants when I saw it. I'll see if I can post it later, too lazy right now.sawastea said:What's up bors. I was able to have a nice rotation this morning.
SoreArms, can you please do a screen print of your user cp and paste it here?
![]()
i hope you arent posting a pic of you creaming your pantsSoreArms said:oh yeah bud, I alsmot creamed my pants when I saw it. I'll see if I can post it later, too lazy right now.
I hope he ishamstershaver said:i hope you arent posting a pic of you creaming your pants
messages in your profileDevastation said:rotate me in bor

LOL, don't you mean M.W.A. stupidsawastea said:M.W.O =with an attitude
Ancient history lesson.sawastea said:What the hell is going on in here?!?
CamelToe said:it was 30/10 or 40/10 for a brief period before we went to the current 30/15
yes i remember toonycgirl said:Oh, I remember the crying by non-plats when it went to 40/10. That was funny.
nycgirl said:Oh, I remember the crying by non-plats when it went to 40/10. That was funny.
blut wump said:I remember it as 10/20. Hitting back was a toil, not that one ever hits back, of course.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














