Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halo Only Cycle

Living Stronger

Guys,

Planning for my next cycle - Halotestin only - looking to lean out and build as much strength as possible. I've done a bunch of research but don't pretend to know more than I do, so here's what I'm thinking, and I'd appreciate any guidance you can give:

Week 1-2

Test Stack 17

Week 3

Halotestin 20mg ED
Aromasin 25mg EOD
Test Stack 17

Week 4

Add HCG 100iu ED

Week 5

Halotestin 30mg
Aromasin, Test Stack 17, HCG

Week 6

Halotestin 40mg
Aromasin 25mg EOD, Test Stack 17
Discontinue HCG

Week 7-10

Clomid 50/50/50/50
Aromasin 25mg EOD
Forma Stanzol
Unleashed or HC Generate/Phytoserm 347
Keto Burn

I'll also be running N2 Guard and TUDCA weeks 3-7. I'm 44, 6'1, 220, est. 16% BF.

Again, looking for max strength with the least sides. All educated advice welcome.

be flexible with the halo.. you may only want to run it 4 weeks instead of 6.

and you may want to keep it at 20mg and not ramp it up to 40mg. just play it by ear if its your first time going with it.

i love your ancillaries and supplement strategy btw. make sure you use my banners below and use my discount codes.. if you aren't sure feel free to PM me for the best deals on all those products. please keep us abreast of this cycle

Thanks for the quick reply. I probably didn't make it clear in my first post, but I'm only running Halo for 4 weeks. Weeks 1-2 are just going to be Test Stack to get my natural T up before I hit Halo in Week 3.

I experimented with a quick 2-week Halo cycle. It was off the charts. I'm no spring chicken, coming off a layoff from an injury, and that shizzle lit me up. Put 40 lbs. on my bench in just the two weeks and visibly dropped fat. Part of that was probably muscle memory but still, I was very, very pleased. Only sides were night sweats and shrunken balls, which is why I cut out after two weeks. This time I'll have HCG and begin my test booster before I start the gear. Also, I didn't run an AI as cycle support and I'm thinking the Aromasin will help.

One other question... Are there any other orals that stack with Halo? Anavar, maybe? I know it's uncommon, so just asking to learn.

^^^^ i honestly wouldn't stack another oral with halo. its very hard on the liver as is.

I will be running halo as well and I will be stacking EQ with it.

i think after this run on your next cycle you should consider adding in an injectable.. EQ, primo, hell even just test with it.

Glad to see you get this started up man. I was wondering how soon you would be getting this going. I'm sure you will enjoy the test stack!

I agree you don't need another oral. If you want to add anything, look at adding in some Test with it. Other than that you should be good to go.

I'm thinking about it. I've got to stick myself with the HCG so might as well get something more out of it. At my age, I'm not really looking to get any bigger, just stronger and leaner, but I was considering a test prop/tren cycle. My only concern is the tren killing my cardio as I mess around with boxing/BJJ. Just for fun, but I'm finally getting back in shape and I don't want to be gassing out like the old man I am.

Very much appreciate the help. Anyone else want to put in their two cents?

My opinion is not to bother taking a natty booster before you take something that will suppress you. Seems like a waste of money. I'm sure supplement companies would tell you otherwise.

Just saw your reply, Rick. Appreciate the response.

Ditto Jerome. Not looking to waste my money, but the shrunken ball thing freaked me out a little. I know the size of your jewels doesn't relate directly to the amount of T produced, but still, who wants peanut-sized nuts? I guess I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I don't think you need to mess with Tren. The sides are about as bad as it gets, and it he negative effect on cardio is nothing to take lightly considering your activity. I think you would get plenty from just adding test.

My opinion is not to bother taking a natty booster before you take something that will suppress you. Seems like a waste of money. I'm sure supplement companies would tell you otherwise.

IMO that depenpds entirely on what type of natty Test booster is being used. For example some "classic" Tribulus Test booster would be waste, but using HCGenerate on cycle is definetely not waste IME, it really keeps nuts nicely full. I'm able to get away with lot less HCG use after I began to use HCGenarate, so de-sensitation won't become a problem with HCG when I just rotate them.
Same goes for Unleashed, I really feel that I'm getting more from my blast, when using it while on. HCGenerate/Unleashed combo also shot my sex drive insanely high, I haven't felt this horny since I was a damn high-school kid, lol!:biggrin:
Though, I don't even consider either one really being a "Test booster", and that's not the effect I'm looking for when using them. I could use just Proviron and HCG for same kind of efffects, but this is has many benefits over just sticking with them.

Since Test Stack #17 has main indegridients from both, and a very impressive indegridient profile overall, I can only imagine how strog effect it will have, both on or off cycle! I can't wait to give it a try when it will fit well to everything else that I already have planned!:supercool

I have been looking into Halo for a while now, and will be running it propably next spring, maybe a bit earlier. Too much things to do, it's getting hard to get everything properly planned.

Top Bottom