Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair Loss with Test/Saw Palmetto

IMHO tren is more powerful than both and by itself is pretty mild on the scalp. You do need some amount of test in any cycle though, as it is something that your body needs to function right.

One should never do a deca only cycle. Always include testosterone. 19-nortestosterone analogs will shut down natural test production. This leads to problems due to lack of circulating test. Testostosterone works synergistly with nandralone (nortestosterone).
Deca is less androgenic than testosterone as it will not convert to DHT... however, dose per dose, testosterone will lend to more muscle gain due in part to DHT's affinity toward androgen receptors and in conjunction with testosterone's ability to increase IGF-1 levels and IGF-1 receptors opening the pathway for increased anabolism through growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor, and due to the fact that testosterone has been proven to have a direct effect on increasing the concentration of androgen receptors.

-Stew

OK SO WHERE CAN I GET LEGIT TREN, OR FINAJET, ALREADY PREPARED, I DONT FEEL LIKE BUYING THE WHOLE KIT. I HEARD TTOKKYO IS MAKING TREN NOW?

This may be a matter that would be better off taken to email.... Ttokkyo is making tren, but it is VERY expensive. You'd do better finding someone who makes it from a kit or buying the fina carts and getting an animal kit and do it yourself... It is very easy to do.

-Stew

ripped1979 said:
ACTUALLY AMATEUR BITCHES IF YOU DO YOUR RESEARCH DECA ALWAYS WINS, YOU GO AHEAD AND TAKE YOUR TEST, BUT YOU SHRINK INTO A SKINNY LITTLE SHIT THAT U PROBABLY ARE DONT COME CRYING TO ME, GOT IT GIN N JUICE....BITCH

LOL! What is your problem? Did your periods start early?:D You should be more respectfull to other members of this board, especially to those older than you. Choosing test or deca is PERSONAL PREFERENCE..

"OK SO WHERE CAN I GET LEGIT TREN, OR FINAJET, ALREADY PREPARED, I DONT FEEL LIKE BUYING THE WHOLE KIT?".. hehe...Stew is one patient bro to put up with your undeducated ass questions.

Top Bottom