Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair Loss with Test/Saw Palmetto

number one dont raise your fucking voice at me amateur, cuz i'll choke your ass out in 5 seconds! second i dont know where or who did the studies all it said was scientists have said that it is more anabolic and u keep more of your gains!!

ripped1979 said:
number one dont raise your fucking voice at me amateur, cuz i'll choke your ass out in 5 seconds!

LOL! Are you hearing voices over the 'net? And how the hell are you gonna choke him?

You're certainly not helping the image of juicers you big dumb brute. Oh no , wait, you're gonna choke my ass too , right? bwhahaha!

Wow, you can read my location from my profile, you must be a rocket scientist! Threatening people over a message forum has got to be the most cowardly act ever. Plus you never know who you're really fucking with. Grow up.

ripped1979 said:
u dont think i know where u live freshr..............

HAHAHAHAHA.. what a fucking clown you are.
freshr I think we should beware, he knows where we live..I'm moving before he gets me...:D

ArmphibianAssault2 said:
After searching the board I started taking 3,000 mgs of saw palmetto to prevent hair loss but I don't think it's working. Any ideas, am I taking enough or should I try something else?

Saw Palmetto will not reduce androgenic effects within the scalp, however, it has been shown to reduce androgenic effects on the prostate in clinical studies via 5-alpha reductase antagonization.

-Stew

ACTUALLY AMATEUR BITCHES IF YOU DO YOUR RESEARCH DECA ALWAYS WINS, YOU GO AHEAD AND TAKE YOUR TEST, BUT YOU SHRINK INTO A SKINNY LITTLE SHIT THAT U PROBABLY ARE DONT COME CRYING TO ME, GOT IT GIN N JUICE....BITCH

Top Bottom