Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno with dbol do i have it

roidroach

guys i know im stupid i lost nolvadex and have been doing 40mg of dbol for a few weeks.
ive had nipple soreness for about 2 days now and puffiness
shal i drop the dbol and even if i do drop it will the gyno get worse?
what next?!?!?!?!?

^^ agreed, and i'd order some research nolva AND letro on the quick and pay for fast delivery too- just to be on the safe side

guys i know im stupid i lost nolvadex and have been doing 40mg of dbol for a few weeks.
ive had nipple soreness for about 2 days now and puffiness
shal i drop the dbol and even if i do drop it will the gyno get worse?
what next?!?!?!?!?

if its cuasing you gyno and you have no preventative,,,,then yes,,,stop the DBOL.

Cheers bros. I should be gettig some nolva tomorow. Shall i carry on with the cycle or just drop it?? Or should i just lower the dosage seeing as i got abit more that a week left to finish my pills.. I cant get hold of letro my supplier has none

if its cuasing you gyno and you have no preventative,,,,then yes,,,stop the DBOL.

Bro just say i cant get hold of novladex, and i drop the cycle.. Will the begining of this gyno get better or will it just get worse and j end up getting full gyno

By the way this is roidroach i am talking from my younger brothers account i forgot to log into mine lol.. Just shows how stressed i am eh

my puffyness never went away from dbol, i was a stupid fucker and didnt know what i was doing, no nolva ect.

GET NOLVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool il get it today. and should i carry on with my cycle but at a lower dosage or shal i just drop the cycle completely? thanks for ur advice mate i appriciate it:)

cool il get it today. and should i carry on with my cycle but at a lower dosage or shal i just drop the cycle completely? thanks for ur advice mate i appriciate it:)

i had a similiar problem ,i sorted it and kept it under control ..with 10mg nolva and 25mg prov thruout cycle.

Top Bottom