Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno or not??

Malagant

I have been researching for a while now trying to decide on my first cycle. I have decided on a combo of Sus/Deca for 8 weeks using a pyramid. Deca 2,3,3,4,4,3,3,2 and Sus 250 mg every week except for 500mg for weeks 4 and 5. My concern is about Gyno, since I have my Deca and Sust but do not have any Proviron, Clomid, or Nolvadex. What are my chances here? Slim to none, or is there always a good chance?

dude this is your first cycle why do you want to stack so early? why dont you try just taking one thing, see how your body reacts to the roids,staking is just going to add more sides and a more chance of getting gyno. i just finished my first cycle and start taking clomid tomorrow.i did 5 weeks testoviron and only 2 weeks of d-bol,i would have done more but my package of the rest of my d-bols was snaged my customs so i was cut short. i gained 20 lbs, didnt hold much water, but held a little from the d-bol but went away.no bad sides at all, barely had any acne, just a cuple. i was so woried about gyno just like you,i never got itchy nipps or even swolen. you should start your first cycle with one injectable and maybe one oral, but go atleast6 weeks,i wish i had one more amp left to make mine a 6 weeker. youll be happy about your gains i sure am. i could have gotten bigger but i only consumed at the most 3000+calories a day and protien = to my body weight, i was 145 now im 165-170 with 10%bf 5"10. just my 2 cents,but go with what your mind wants. peace out bro

As a rule of thumb, you shouldn't do anything androgenic or aromatizable (like sus/deca) without anti-estrogens. I'd get some to be safe. M'kay.

Top Bottom