Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno or Fat?

Platehead45

Hi all, 26 yrs old 5'11 209 lbs. I am 10 days in on a Msten cycle and I want to see if you guys think I have gyno or just some fat to lose. I also did a PH cycle when I was 18 and dumb with Superdrol. Didn't take anything with it because I was an idiot.

I have a serm on hand for this cycle as well as support. By looking at these pics, can you estimate what my BF% is close to along with your opinions on if I have Gyno or not?

Also, yes it is a very girly towel and I am a Packers fan.. lol

Unfortunately, I think a little of both. Would be interesting to see pics after you run a stronger anti-e. Get a friend, take your shirt off, and place your hands together in front on your chest together like you are praying. Then then rotate your hands so your fingertips are pointed right between your nips pointing at your chest. This completely relaxes the pecs. If your friend can feel a mass behind the nipple, this is gyno and in this position, it is easier to differentiate between the gyno and the pec muscle. You can also try and check the right side with your left hand and vice-versa in this position. Please let us know how it goes and thanks for sharing!

Unfortunately, I think a little of both. Would be interesting to see pics after you run a stronger anti-e. Get a friend, take your shirt off, and place your hands together in front on your chest together like you are praying. Then then rotate your hands so your fingertips are pointed right between your nips pointing at your chest. This completely relaxes the pecs. If your friend can feel a mass behind the nipple, this is gyno and in this position, it is easier to differentiate between the gyno and the pec muscle. You can also try and check the right side with your left hand and vice-versa in this position. Please let us know how it goes and thanks for sharing!

be careful what you ask for.

Top Bottom