Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno Help

pdelta

Banned
I have recently started TRT therpy. I began with androgel at four pumps/day. I was also using formestane at 150mg/day. At these dosages my main T levels were at 535 ng/dl and E2 was below normal. Yet my pre-existing glandular gyno flared significantly. It was sore and tender at all times. I switched from androgel to androforte twice/day. I continued with formestane but increased the dosage to 200mg/day and added Vitrex at 100mg/day. My T levels jumped to 928ng/dl and my E2 is still at the low end of normal. Formestane is doing a good job of controlling estrogen so why is my pre-existing gyno still a problem?

Last edited:
Both are suicidal estrogen inhibitors. What make Letro better? What is the recommended dosage?

Last edited:
I have recently started TRT therpy. I began with androgel at four pumps/day. I was also using formestane at 150mg/day. At these dosages my main T levels were at 535 ng/dl and E2 was below normal. Yet my pre-existing glandular gyno flared significantly. It was sore and tender at all times. I switched from androgel to androforte twice/day. I continued with formestane but increased the dosage to 200mg/day and added Vitrex at 100mg/day. My T levels jumped to 928ng/dl and my E2 is still at the low end of normal. Formestane is doing a good job of controlling estrogen so why is my pre-existing gyno still a problem?

Forma is great and will control estrogen levels but it will not cure developed gyno permanently. The best way to try to rid yourself of it would be to run a coarse of letrozole.

Stop your other Ai's and run a tapered dosage like this:
Day 1: .50mg
Day 2: 1.0mg
Day 3: 1.5mg
Day 4: 2.0mg
Day 5: 2.5mg

stay at 2.5 mg until your gyno is gone and then slowly revers the taper when you wan to come off.

Be warned though bro letro will kill your sex drive so be prepared, but its definatly the best method for gyno removal before getting surgery which would be the last option you have.

I use USA peptides for all my Ai needs and the letro they stock is awesome and def work a treat, you can also save 10% off the store with the code nick10

Good luck and let us know you fair, if you have any queries than drop me a pm and we'l try to sort it out.

Thanks I will give it a try. But I would still like to know why it works when Formastane doesn't. Since I'm on TRT I will I have to stay on low dose Letro permently?

everything mentioned is the old school method to cure it. getting rid of all estrogen in the body is the approach they are taking.

taking nolva or ralox long term.....4-6 months is going to be your answer. serms block estrogen in the breat tissue area, nothing else is going to do that. read up on nolva + ralox.

Top Bottom