Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno Gyno Gyno

jcohen said:
Why don't you try reading the countless threads on this very topic?
Many people, most notably Mr. X, recommend letrozole and dostinex for nandrolone related gyno. The general consensus is that nolvadex won't do shit for deca gyno. Do some research and stop wasting space with silly questions that are addressed on a daily basis here.
ok ok give him a break bro.....what are you mr ef? the fucking guy apparently needs help now...so why not help him? or is it that much of a problem to waste "your" precious space...

jon79 said:
ok ok give him a break bro.....what are you mr ef? the fucking guy apparently needs help now...so why not help him? or is it that much of a problem to waste "your" precious space...

I agree completely. That was a completely ignorant post and uncalled for.

gbclax06 said:
i would do test, but i dont have the cash for that right now, and since im going to begin preseason traning very soon , i figured a short 6/7 week cylce on deca at 500, 300, 300,300,300, 300, 300. would be fine. im at 177. 5'10, male,

Ok, heres the deal. I understand you cant get test right now, but for future reference, dont do deca only again. Its not the greatest thing for your body. Second, never do more deca than the ratio to your body weight. Theres a reason why you should do deca according to your body weight. You weigh 177lbs, so lets say 180lbs roughly. So you can do 2mg of deca per lb of body weight, so you shouldnt be doing more than 400mg a week. Regarding the deca though, I wouldnt really worry about it right now, but just have some letro on hand if anything. Its only a few weeks and only deca, so you arent going to die.

good luck bro :)

jcohen said:
Why don't you try reading the countless threads on this very topic?
Many people, most notably Mr. X, recommend letrozole and dostinex for nandrolone related gyno. The general consensus is that nolvadex won't do shit for deca gyno. Do some research and stop wasting space with silly questions that are addressed on a daily basis here.

WERD. research time, bro. pay 11.97 a month, go platty, and all your questions shall be answered.

Use AIFM from the AF Store.

Nolva increases Progesterone expression. So since you're using a progestin, deca, you shouldn't use Nolva.

gbclax06 said:
im on a DECA only cycle, and as a precaution against GYNO i want to know if you reccomend nolvadex. does nolvadex work? anyone with nolvadex experience please chime in

letrozole is the only thing that'll help your gyno...start 1.25mgs ED
don't use the nolva for the deca gyno

my bro just ran a dbol deca cycle and had no problem with gyno or deca dick....he ran winny the last 5 weeks and nolva pct and is doing great.....

I would run aifm all the way through....nolva on hand in case of any signs and for sure on pct...my bro also too tribulus and is still taking it ......

jon79 said:

hey dick, if you read the post that you are replying to, you would see that i did in fact give him the advice that he was looking for.

Top Bottom