Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gymgurl

hellorhih2o said:
Busted, owned and humiliated.

AGAIN.

Hey Hansel, how many posts did you get in as "SAMINACAN" before you got busted? Was it six?

Stand by for

1: "uh what, I dunno nuttin' 'bout no SAMINACAN"

and

2: Pussy, Nipples, Pecker and other cute stuff lil’ Hansel will resort to when he's busted, owned and completely backed into a corner and has NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE to say.

Make no mistake about it, it'll come. And he won't get banned. And he won't go away.

Welcome back Nipples. Glad you finally dared to post under your own name. Hit me up with some red, would ya?

IM RETURNING FROM HIATUS for thisone post only , lol

I AM NOT whatever alter you say I am dude.

I am Wycked Sceptre and thats it.

Have a mod prove it, IP check or whatever.

This is a 100% bullshit charge that is so untrue.

You are morons, There is no way you can prove I was whoever you say I am, Im honestly in shock.

I would like a mod to check into this....its total bullshit.

THERE WAS NO OWNAGE WHATSOEVER, THIS IS 100% FALSE. PERIOD END OF STORY.

AAP said:
Funny. I heard about it BEFORE Saturday.

You were still here all week long. Just as you will still be logging on next week too.

Liar.

It was saturday, funny how you are spending so much time researching this stuff.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Its ok Hansel, I still love you despite your alters.

HANSEL = Wycked Scpetre

Wycked Scpetre = HANSEL

and thats it folks:)

sorry to dissapoint, please commence talking and theorizing about me,. Im enjoying it losers:D

HANSEL said:

IM RETURNING FROM HIATUS for thisone post only , lol

You really think anyone buys that? You'll be back. You can't help yourself and you know it.

HANSEL said:

Have a mod prove it, IP check or whatever.

This is a 100% bullshit charge that is so untrue.

"IP check or whatever"... Sigh... Already done. And Hansel, we all know about Proxies. :rolleyes: But there are other ways to figure things out. Not THAT hard. Want to look at the time-stamps of your red karma vs. SAMINACAN posts? Very interesting "coincidences" there. And that's not the only way yo figure things out by the way. Really want to push this envelope? REALLY?

By the way, what did I say in my earlier post again? Hmmm...

I have to say that you're not that hard to pick on. You back yourself into a corner every single time. Getting a bit bored here (unless you can come up with something *new*) to be honest with ya.

ps... that "BANNED" sig is getting a bit tired since everyone already knows that you're martyr thing didn't work. You'd think that even you would find that a tad embarrassing?

hellorhih2o said:

You really think anyone buys that? You'll be back. You can't help yourself and you know it.

"IP check or whatever"... Sigh... Already done. And Hansel, we all know about Proxies. :rolleyes: But there are other ways to figure things out. Not THAT hard. Want to look at the time-stamps of your red karma vs. SAMINACAN posts? Very interesting "coincidences" there. And that's not the only way yo figure things out by the way. Really want to push this envelope? REALLY?

By the way, what did I say in my earlier post again? Hmmm...

I have to say that you're not that hard to pick on. You back yourself into a corner every single time. Getting a bit bored here (unless you can come up with something *new*) to be honest with ya. [/B]

You are unbeleivable man

I never posted under an alter, go look at time stamps or take wahtever further actions you think you can take, I am completely confident that you will find nothing....

Your allegations is simply untrue I dont know what to tell you.

So throw up some Real evidence your fuck off dude.

I cant believe you are making shit up, this is amazing.

I cant admit to somethjing that you comepletely dreamed up.

hellorhih2o said:
You'd think that even you would find that a tad embarrassing?

You'd also think that even you would realize you just put a question mark at the end of a statement also...but thats what I expect from you bama boy.

HANSEL said:

It was saturday, funny how you are spending so much time researching this stuff.

Before Saturday.

And yes. You were own3d again. Hellorhi20 made you his bitch.

Wycked Sceptre said:

You are unbeleivable man

I never posted under an alter, go look at time stamps or take wahtever further actions you think you can take, I am completely confident that you will find nothing....

Your allegations is simply untrue I dont know what to tell you.

So throw up some Real evidence your fuck off dude.

I cant believe you are making shit up, this is amazing.

I cant admit to somethjing that you comepletely dreamed up.

Cute, we're now out of profanities so we're now trying "size=10" instead (= screaming off the top of her lungs). Makes your arguments so much more substantial and credible. Very powerful stuff there, dude.

Top Bottom