Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys w/ 5+ cycles under belt -- what's your favorite injection site?

Injecting solo -- favorite place to hit (5+ cycles only vote please)

• Glutes

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • Quads

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Lats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delts

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • Biceps

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Triceps

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Traps

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Calves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't have 5+ cycles; just want to see results

Votes: 14 16.5%

• Total voters
Themachine01 said:

I dont get it? j/k

I go with the glutes.

Yeah, if I can't work up the nerve to do delts I might just hit there. The last couple times I've been hitting a lot of scar tissue there -- plus the twisting around, trying to see the barrel when you aspirate, yada, yada, yada...

Themachine01 said:
as long as you put all your weight on the opposite leg, you shouldnt feel any pain.

Good tip -- I've always shot glutes sitting down, but if I hit there again this could be worth a try... thanks!

Quads are good for ED injections like with tren but for my test it's all Glutes.

Glutes for sure, although the scar tissue really starts to bother me. For the last couple of injections I just said fuck it and pushed really hard, the feel of the needle going trugh was not a nice one, but what the hell, the oil is in my muscle, that´s all I want.

Delts rule. Easy to reach and painless. Bi's are real easy too. I hardly even do my glutes mainly because the are too hard to reach.

Top Bottom