Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

guess what i am doing to night.

getting drunk and watching porn?


oh wait. thats me.
 
Piiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
 
StickFigure said:
masturbating to the thoughts of being shitty drunk while watching porn and nutting on Angel while she sleeps??
how the hell did i end up involved in this thread damn it?
 
StickFigure said:
you should walk over to him and smack him in the back of the head real hard and tell him, "Stick just took your life! BITCH!!". :evil:
dood, i should just walk up to him slap him upside his head cause i am full of anxiety and aggravation....sounds funner sorry
 
Angel said:
dood, i should just walk up to him slap him upside his head cause i am full of anxiety and aggravation....sounds funner sorry

LOL! I understand.

So besides the current aggrivation, hows things? Your chillin's doin' good?
 
StickFigure said:
LOL! I understand.

So besides the current aggrivation, hows things? Your chillin's doin' good?
no.........rough last couple of days...mr. matt (10 month old) has been through hell and back, but better today......so i am unwinding from life by having a few drinks tonight
 
Angel said:
no.........rough last couple of days...mr. matt (10 month old) has been through hell and back, but better today......so i am unwinding from life by having a few drinks tonight
thats my girl.the one i fell in love with.
 
StickFigure said:
your just happy because she's drinking too
:worried:
although i am feeling my cheerios i made my own drink and might i add it was a little too friggin strong
 
WOOT be nice.....now and send my fuggin pics you HO

stick is it because you took them sick days?
 
Angel said:
WOOT be nice.....now and send my fuggin pics you HO

stick is it because you took them sick days?

no, I just found out that we have to do inventory during two of the three days she was gonna be here and the following week my boss is coming up from Washington , so I'll have to put the trip off until the 10th.

She doesn't even know yet. :worried:
 
StickFigure said:
no, I just found out that we have to do inventory during two of the three days she was gonna be here and the following week my boss is coming up from Washington , so I'll have to put the trip off until the 10th.

She doesn't even know yet. :worried:
i am sorry to hear that......wonder how she will react..i know she is excited....
 
StickFigure said:
no, I just found out that we have to do inventory during two of the three days she was gonna be here and the following week my boss is coming up from Washington , so I'll have to put the trip off until the 10th.

She doesn't even know yet. :worried:
that sucks.bro.
 
Angel said:
i am sorry to hear that......wonder how she will react..i know she is excited....

Well, just put it this way, last night we had talked about just extending it for 1 week to try to save some coin on the plane fare and it was like pulling teeth to get her to look into it. She's not gonna be happy. But then again, neither am I, but at least we still get to see eachother before April.
 
Top Bottom