Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guardian (8and20) 2/16/1977 - 6/28/2008

Re: Guardian 8and29 2/16/1977 - 6/28/2008

8 and 20 was the most helpful guy on here when I first got here, actually alot of his pics kinda inspired me to get my ass back in shape after taking a year off... I bugged the shit out of him with questions and he always responded so quickly with great answers... I'm still in shock... that bro was such a huge great part of this website as well as I'm sure he was in life... he was so helpful... I have no idea what to even say, this is so shocking...

ariel347 said:
8 and 20 was the most helpful guy on here when I first got here, actually alot of his pics kinda inspired me to get my ass back in shape after taking a year off... I bugged the shit out of him with questions and he always responded so quickly with great answers... I'm still in shock... that bro was such a huge great part of this website as well as I'm sure he was in life... he was so helpful... I have no idea what to even say, this is so shocking...

It’s ironic that I was just reading an obituary for another good bro when I discovered this.

Truly shocking … I’m also baffled and saddened about the passing of so many way before their time.

I mean this doesn't make any sense... and it still hasn't hit me he's gone... He as in the prime of his life... I mean I remember looking at his pics and thinking holy shit, thats impressive... the guy was a winner, a great person, who you can tell gave back to fellow man... He is in a better place.

Top Bottom