Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Growth Plate Closing and Sustanon?

Im not saying to do it,but I did go on my first cycle at 17,20 now, and have grown 2 inches from my first cycle until last year, I even had to use anti e's first cycle as I had gyno symptoms, but I probably just got lucky and Im sure its very possible for even one cycle to close em up

TheOak01 said:
Im not saying to do it,but I did go on my first cycle at 17,20 now, and have grown 2 inches from my first cycle until last year, I even had to use anti e's first cycle as I had gyno symptoms, but I probably just got lucky and Im sure its very possible for even one cycle to close em up

Could you tell us your cycles up to the point of which you stopped growing?

first cycle 500mg a week omnadren dbol weeks 9-12 25mg ed

cycle two enanthate 400mg 8 weeks

then I took a two year break and stopped growing last yr at 19

I still want to discourage teens as much as possible from doing AS. I have attached a study in which immature rats were treated with oxandrolone - as they developed their testes and other glands were underdeveloped...i.e they had small balls. It did not stunt their skeletal growth but it stunted their nut and prostate growth - the prostate is what really makes you ejaculate. If that does not discourage some youth I don't know what will.
=====================
Acta Endocrinol (Copenh). 1992 Feb;126(2):173-8.

The effects of an anabolic steroid (oxandrolone) on reproductive development in the male rat.

Grokett BH, Ahmad N, Warren DW.

Department of Exercise Science, University of Southern California, Los Angeles 90033.

Oxandrolone is a 5 alpha-reduced anabolic steroid that is administered for the treatment of short stature disease in children. It is a commonly used substance beginning as early as prepuberty by some individuals who are seeking to enhance athletic performance or personal appearance. Because of the lack of data on the effects of anabolic steroids on the reproductive system, we have examined the effects of oxandrolone treatment on reproductive development in male rats with treatment beginning two days after weaning. Male, Sprague-Dawley rats (N = 12) received a daily subcutaneous injection of oxandrolone (32.7 mumol.kg-1.day-1) and the control group (N = 12) received vehicle only (dimethyl sulfoxide). Treatment began at age 23 days and continued to 60 days of age. The weights of the testes, prostate glands, and seminal vesicles in the treatment group were 69%, 50% and 29% below control levels, respectively and were all significantly decreased (p less than 0.01). Testicular testosterone production in a 3-h incubation was inhibited in the treated animals to 1.3% of control values (p less than 0.001). Serum FSH (11.7% of control) and LH (undetectable) in the treated animals were both significantly less than controls. Histological findings indicated an arrest of advanced spermatids and a severe depletion of Leydig cells in the interstitial compartment. It was concluded that treatment of immature male rats with oxandrolone results in effects on the adult male reproductive system which are profound and occur at several levels. The most likely affected sites are the hypothalamus, pituitary gland, and the Leydig cells.

I agree 100% that I started earlier then I should have,just posting my experiences and it probably was a fluke that I kept growing

TWO DAYS after weaning? thats like a 2 year old starting var and continuing through puberty.

Generic MALE said:
I still want to discourage teens as much as possible from doing AS. I have attached a study in which immature rats were treated with oxandrolone - as they developed their testes and other glands were underdeveloped...i.e they had small balls. It did not stunt their skeletal growth but it stunted their nut and prostate growth - the prostate is what really makes you ejaculate. If that does not discourage some youth I don't know what will.
=====================
Acta Endocrinol (Copenh). 1992 Feb;126(2):173-8.

The effects of an anabolic steroid (oxandrolone) on reproductive development in the male rat.

Grokett BH, Ahmad N, Warren DW.

Department of Exercise Science, University of Southern California, Los Angeles 90033.

Oxandrolone is a 5 alpha-reduced anabolic steroid that is administered for the treatment of short stature disease in children. It is a commonly used substance beginning as early as prepuberty by some individuals who are seeking to enhance athletic performance or personal appearance. Because of the lack of data on the effects of anabolic steroids on the reproductive system, we have examined the effects of oxandrolone treatment on reproductive development in male rats with treatment beginning two days after weaning. Male, Sprague-Dawley rats (N = 12) received a daily subcutaneous injection of oxandrolone (32.7 mumol.kg-1.day-1) and the control group (N = 12) received vehicle only (dimethyl sulfoxide). Treatment began at age 23 days and continued to 60 days of age. The weights of the testes, prostate glands, and seminal vesicles in the treatment group were 69%, 50% and 29% below control levels, respectively and were all significantly decreased (p less than 0.01). Testicular testosterone production in a 3-h incubation was inhibited in the treated animals to 1.3% of control values (p less than 0.001). Serum FSH (11.7% of control) and LH (undetectable) in the treated animals were both significantly less than controls. Histological findings indicated an arrest of advanced spermatids and a severe depletion of Leydig cells in the interstitial compartment. It was concluded that treatment of immature male rats with oxandrolone results in effects on the adult male reproductive system which are profound and occur at several levels. The most likely affected sites are the hypothalamus, pituitary gland, and the Leydig cells.

When it comes to kids juicing, there are definitely more things to concider than just growth platelets. You're right, this should scare the hell out of
whatever dumbass kid is thinking about it.

Top Bottom