Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greg Valentino

I think it is all pretty funny, especially the way the reporter acted like this was normal after you use steroids.

And Valentino is an idiot.

Tryn2 said:
That guy is one of the biggest Fucktards I have ever seen....

I agree. But his arms are fucken HUGE!!!!!! Its fun to look at; hence the reason why people keep talking about him.

god... not another one of these threads.

That guy gives the media and society a stereotypical look at a fuckin juice-head. He gives all bodybuilders a bad name. :worried:

I don't promote any website and if you would have read the beginning of the thread it says that I happened across it and wondered if anyone had seen it. If it has been posted before or if you are tired of seeing it then why in the hell did you click on the topic? No one said I thought it was new to anyone, you guys should really spend some tme reading before you start on someone's post.

sparetire said:
looks to me either like you put this video up just to promote your site or u have been doing some serious searching on an idiot we all know as Greg Valentino!

Tiggerizme I posted a thread about the show that was on cable "The man whos arms exploded" and everyone got all over me for it. Don't feel bad about some of the negative comments on this thread, some of these children can't hold their tongues. I watch everything that I can about BBing and weightlifting both pos. and neg., and gross as for example Gregg Valentinos arms. Education is key

@bigjd69 thanks for the comments. Yeah you are right about people who can't hold their tongues. I was just posting this to see if anyone had seen how stupid this fella truly is. Anyways hopefully most people will get a kick out of it. I sure do. What a fucking idiot he is. HA HA HA...

Top Bottom