Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greg Kovaks

Thats 2 men in that picture not a man and woman. That woman is damn ugly. He is just...well im sorry for him. That is what steroid abuse does for you. He is so obsessed. Guys..learn from Greg..learn when to stop!

KOVACS

Kovacs, when he still competed, acctually looked good. Then he got into the same hype as everyone else, the same hype that put me in the fucking hospital.. He wanted to be big. Now he isnt worth a chunk of corn from my fucking shit, and he looks worse than my shit.

LATZ

:die: :chainsaw: :toilet: :chainsaw: :toilet: :doublefi: :doublefi: :kapow:

LATZ-are you saying he is fucked up now? What happened to him and why? Does he weight like 150 now(hehehe). That would fuck up some muscletech sales wouldn't it?

Re: KOVACS

Latzilla said:
Kovacs, when he still competed, acctually looked good. Then he got into the same hype as everyone else, the same hype that put me in the fucking hospital.. He wanted to be big. Now he isnt worth a chunk of corn from my fucking shit, and he looks worse than my shit.

LATZ

:die: :chainsaw: :toilet: :chainsaw: :toilet: :doublefi: :doublefi: :kapow:

bwahahahahah!! you deserve a positive karma point for humour:D

as far as kovacs is concerned...do you think he will ever consider competing again after the incident at NOC (withdrawing in the first round)? poor guy looks like shit, but he's making a tonne of ca$h with muscletech...unfortunately, he will never be able to spend it:(

i think its more sad than anything else.....i use to like this guy when he didnt have a kid in his stomach

talk about bad morphing .... oh wait thats real

I still say MM needs to get him on a real diet, the crap they sell is not even being bought by the 98# guys anymore.

Greg is still top of the dead pool list

Top Bottom