Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greg Kovaks

Kovacs is a fat pig who is being showed off by Muscle-tech like a side show freak. He has done so much irreversible damage to his body, I actually feel bad for the guy

M18

haha i hate that guys...

Seriously, does anyone know how he got his procard, i mean obviously he had to
have been doings something right...

here's a pic i found, he's just plain gross...

Re: Re: WARNING: This may cause nightmares

FreakMonster said:

Who's that man he's with?

hahaha Thats some chick form Vegas, i forget her name but I think her site is something like vegasamazon.com. I see her everytime I am in Vegas training at Golds and she is at every show I have ever gone to out there like the Olympia and the USAs.

Big,
He won a show in Canada. I use "won" VERY loosley. He was easly beat but when you have the right backing you getwhat you want. After that he did the NOC and left after the pre-judging, I think it was 1997 and then did it this year and looked so bad they booed him off the stage and he was not to return for the rest of prejudging or night show. He had a huge gut and some trunks that looked like diapers, full of water and shit. Flex was the only magazine to print a tiny picture of him.

He got his pro card from winning the Canadian Championships ( heavy weight and overall ).

The funny thing is a year earlier when he competed at the national level he got 11th place out of 13 heavyweights and they said his conditioning was horrible. A year later he dieted properly and without anyone really looking that much better he won at 297 lbs.

As a Canadian Amatuer he was decent but at the pro level he sucks ass!!! He has no shape , no aesthetics , no proportion .... the best way I can describe his physique is:

" A collection of oil abused muscles with the absence of any visible indiciation of shape and proportion in close proximity from each other that sum up to a montstrosity to bodybuilding"

Oh good lord, that picture is disturbing. I do feel sorry for him, what a fool. The really scarry thing is that he has that huge gut but you can still see his ab muscles. Really makes you wonder what's going on, on his insides.

Is it just my observations or do you guys hate Kovacs as much or more than Bin Ladin:confused:
The guy maybe a joke to the sport but why cut him up he probably ain't done anything wrong to none of you

just my thought
6pac

Top Bottom