Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Great Article

rasta

Hi everyone. I just picked up the latest issue of Muscle and Fitness and found an article on leg workouts with little tear out cards. Yesterday I took the advanced card into the gym and tried it. It was amazing. My legs were so pumped and striated after the workout that a guy that had just gotten into the gym and into the squat area looked at me with bug eyes:eek2: and said "you must be working legs?!". Two guys even came up and asked for leg advice (while the card was cleverly concealed:D). I added straight leg deadlifts with my toes elevated on a board superset with the first recommended exercise, and added calves and sissy squats after I completed the suggested routine. You ladies gotta try this. By glutes and hams are so tight and slightly sore in a way that I have not been able to achieve in several months. I am going to do this workout for five more weeks before I swith it up again.

PS. It had several other quality articles, I pick this Muscle and Fitness Hers and Oxygen a lot. This has to be one of the best Issues out of the three that I have read (other than the special on Monica Brant in the May 2000 issue who is my absolute idol!! :loveyou: )

Just a FYI

Rasta

There is never ever anything like a good pump while working legs :) Such a big muscle group to get pumped up :)

Top Bottom