Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Goth People

wootoom

EF MOD
Moderator
im sorry but these people make me sick. they have to wear makeup to hide the ugliness
 
goth peeps are fucking tools.....the marilyn manson shirt , painted nail tools are almost as bad...i love going to heavy metal/deathmetal shows just to toss those pussies around.
 
NJjuice22 said:
goth peeps are fucking tools.....the marilyn manson shirt , painted nail tools are almost as bad...i love going to heavy metal/deathmetal shows just to toss those pussies around.
woooooo hoooooooo i totally agree lets go bashing
 
gjohnson5 said:
When I lived in New Orleans , they would be like freaks coming out at 2:00am (bars don't have to close there)

All over the French Quarter. Looked like some unholy funeral procession



they keep serving liquor????....damn that would not be good for me.
 
I saw the beginning of this video where this goth chick kills herself, but her morbid face made me close it really soon, as well as the demented song playing.
 
hanselthecaretaker said:
I saw the beginning of this video where this goth chick kills herself, but her morbid face made me close it really soon, as well as the demented song playing.
fuckin weirdos
 
NJjuice22 said:
goth peeps are fucking tools.....the marilyn manson shirt , painted nail tools are almost as bad...i love going to heavy metal/deathmetal shows just to toss those pussies around.

LMAO.... agreed.

I was at a Used/Senses Fail concert w/ some of my boys who toured with Killswitch, and I'm telling you all the KSE fans were flaming tools (no offense KSE fans). This one nail polish punk flopped his elbow in a mosh and hit me in the fucking face, needless to say he was on the ground with a broken nose shortly thereafter.
 
DaIsY_ said:
Its not nice to judge sweety.
ok ill go get my dress and my makeup. what would you think of me now. ill paint my nails and walk around in public with ya. lolol that would be funny im going to
 
Wootoom said:
ok ill go get my dress and my makeup. what would you think of me now. ill paint my nails and walk around in public with ya. lolol that would be funny im going to
Kay. That'd be fun.
 
You should see the ones here in small town IL. Very VERY comical.

Whiskey
 
My high school had what I believe to be THE ORIGINAL goth guy. The one that started it all. This guy was goth back in 1987. The guy had this long black hair down to his waist, he wore a black cape with black pants and shirt. However, the freakiest thing was on one hand he grew his fingernails really long, like 2 inches. They were also painted black, but only on the one hand with the long nails.

Keep in mind, this was 1987. Nobody had even heard the term "goth". We just called him Count Dracula (actually nobody called him anything because he scared everyone, even the jocks were scared). Damn, I'll have to post this guy's yearbook picture when I get home.
 
Fast Twitch Fiber said:
My high school had what I believe to be THE ORIGINAL goth guy. The one that started it all. This guy was goth back in 1987. The guy had this long black hair down to his waist, he wore a black cape with black pants and shirt. However, the freakiest thing was on one hand he grew his fingernails really long, like 2 inches. They were also painted black, but only on the one hand with the long nails.

Keep in mind, this was 1987. Nobody had even heard the term "goth". We just called him Count Dracula (actually nobody called him anything because he scared everyone, even the jocks were scared). Damn, I'll have to post this guy's yearbook picture when I get home.

count chocula would've been more appropriate
 
Wootoom said:
im sorry but these people make me sick. they have to wear makeup to hide the ugliness

My ex is a goth model. She is by far the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life.
 
I really don't understand the whole goth thing...
and to think some of the girls would look really hot w/out all that horrific crap they splat on their mugs... :worried:
 
Cata1yst said:
LMAO.... agreed.

I was at a Used/Senses Fail concert w/ some of my boys who toured with Killswitch, and I'm telling you all the KSE fans were flaming tools (no offense KSE fans). This one nail polish punk flopped his elbow in a mosh and hit me in the fucking face, needless to say he was on the ground with a broken nose shortly thereafter.
bro, don't get in the pit if you can't take a hit. In a pit fists, elbows and kicks fly everywhere and sometimes shit happens. I despice dickheads like you that get all bent out of shape if they are hit hard then want to start a fight. Get hit, get up and keep going, no need for beef.

I got my nose broken by some dudes head in a pit, pure accident, you think I tried to kick his ass after that? No, I went to the rest room, straightened out my nose (cuase it was now pointing to the right) with my hands (very painful) and after the bleeding stopped, I went in the pit again.
 
Goths are idiots.

If you wanna be different on the outside. Sure. Whatever. Free country.

But the fact they GO out of their way to be "different" inside, towards others, put on this facade of being someone they're not -- when they're clearly just like everyone else -- gives them a shallow sheltered life, cuz through their own actions -- alienate themselves from the rest of society -- except those who "look" like them.

What a pathetic existence. You gotta grow up and move on when you're 40 and ugly -- so lose that stupid facade already.
 
SoreArms said:
bro, don't get in the pit if you can't take a hit. In a pit fists, elbows and kicks fly everywhere and sometimes shit happens. I despice dickheads like you that get all bent out of shape if they are hit hard then want to start a fight. Get hit, get up and keep going, no need for beef.

I got my nose broken by some dudes head in a pit, pure accident, you think I tried to kick his ass after that? No, I went to the rest room, straightened out my nose (cuase it was now pointing to the right) with my hands (very painful) and after the bleeding stopped, I went in the pit again.

Given I was drunk and would rarely attack anyone... but he was 'that guy' that was throwing elbows at people on purpose.
 
Wootoom said:
typical a fuckin doofus starts something so retarded

The guy had everyone else freaked out. This was the 80's and nobody really knew what to think of this. I remember one time this girl nervously asked him if his nails were real. The rest of us were ready for him to sprout fangs and start biting necks. However, he calmly replied that they were indeed real.
 
I still remember the goths from my HS. Nice bunch of pale people who kept bumming smokes from us. Except for when they wanted to be recognized as "different". Then they got annoying.
 
EnderJE said:
I still remember the goths from my HS. Nice bunch of pale people who kept bumming smokes from us. Except for when they wanted to be recognized as "different". Then they got annoying.
totally agree, i hate that they try to be different
 
Fast Twitch Fiber said:
OK, here it is, the guy that started it all. This is the original goth dude's yearbook picture taken in 1988. Keep in mind that you can't see his fingernails. The nails were like 2 inches long on one hand and painted black. The nails on his other hand were normal and not painted. He's the one in the middle in case you're a little confused.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-7/1042903/gothdude.jpg

OMG.. you went to HS with Kip Winger?!?!
 
Our clique never liked goth people all that much... although they often associated with us. They just weren't at our level. We were all about being metal, and them goth folks just weren't metal enough.

leather biker jackets and bullet belts >> eyeliner and nailpolish




:cow:
 
samoth said:
Our clique never liked goth people all that much... although they often associated with us. They just weren't at our level. We were all about being metal, and them goth folks just weren't metal enough.

leather biker jackets and bullet belts >> eyeliner and nailpolish




:cow:
hey Samoth whats shakin
 
Wootoom said:
hey Samoth whats shakin


Not much, broly!

I think it's funny how so many goth people are just about playing 'dress up'. Their music genre sucks... maybe if they actually supported their scene it would mean something. Christ, goth is even more dead than punk.



:cow:
 
samoth said:
Not much, broly!

I think it's funny how so many goth people are just about playing 'dress up'. Their music genre sucks... maybe if they actually supported their scene it would mean something. Christ, goth is even more dead than punk.



:cow:
no shit its pathetic really
 
get this, there was a pair of maybe 16 year old girls walking uptown the other day, all decked out in black and a shit load of makeup, while wearing long sleeves. The kicker, it was maybe 95-98 outside with a fuck load of humidity.

They were just walking around, that's it. I saw them the next day in shorts and tank tops. Pathetic

Whiskey
 
NJjuice22 said:
goth peeps are fucking tools.....the marilyn manson shirt , painted nail tools are almost as bad...i love going to heavy metal/deathmetal shows just to toss those pussies around.
I was into the punk scene in the early 80s
but as weightlifter's me and a buddy rulled the mosh pits
henry rollins was our leader
 
4everhung said:
I was into the punk scene in the early 80s
but as weightlifter's me and a buddy rulled the mosh pits
henry rollins was our leader


Will Rahmer from Mortician is pretty jacked. As is Peter Steele from Type O, Eric Adams from Manowar and Hellhammer from everyblackmetalbandfromnorway.

LOL, is Kevin Levrone still in his band?




:cow:
 
I don't quite understand them but they don't bother me. As long as they aren't hurting anyone and I'm fine with it.

Another thing I don't understand is intolerance for something that doesn't really affect you. Most of them are just kids anyways.
 
Fast Twitch Fiber said:
My high school had what I believe to be THE ORIGINAL goth guy. The one that started it all. This guy was goth back in 1987. The guy had this long black hair down to his waist, he wore a black cape with black pants and shirt. However, the freakiest thing was on one hand he grew his fingernails really long, like 2 inches. They were also painted black, but only on the one hand with the long nails.

Keep in mind, this was 1987. Nobody had even heard the term "goth". We just called him Count Dracula (actually nobody called him anything because he scared everyone, even the jocks were scared). Damn, I'll have to post this guy's yearbook picture when I get home.

Do you realize goth culture has been around since at least the later 1970's? Your boy was a decade late and a many dollars short.
 
Jacob Creutzfeldt said:
Do you realize goth culture has been around since at least the later 1970's? Your boy was a decade late and a many dollars short.
wow man, joined in 01? you are old school!
 
The new uniform of current goth culture resembles Kabuki more than Morticia.
 
we have some weird fucking goths at my school.


like one girl used to be a blonde, looked like the most innocent girl ever, and is so soft spoken and quiet and seems so happy, but she dresses like a fucking goth, and has a kiss jacket that looks like a witches cape, fucking weird ass shit, she died her blonde hair jet black too its so weird.

and another kid who people call slayer paints his face white everyday and wears almost kiss-ish makeup, its fucking crazy, no idea how he is allowed to stay in class like that, or how is parents let him leave the house
 
Lestat said:
dude what is worse then the mormons?

That one single group of people who will inevitably answer this question in some form or another (ie Not exclusively mormons), at some point in their life, including myself: FUCKING EMO, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!11ONE




Samoth!! HOLA!!
 
There was one gal who posted here a few years ago (before I took my hiatus) about how she got either bullied or beat-up because she was a goth walking along. So I said something like, "Well there you have it....don't dress like a goth." And she sent me a hilarious scolding e-mail about how I'm close-minded and all this shit. Hey toots, I'm not the one with low self-esteem trying to stand out from the crowd. :)

SM
 
In jr high, I got fucked with by the jocks. I was a punker skater wierdo type kid. But by the time high school rolled around, no one fuck with me. No one. Thats just the way it is these days, fuck with the oddball. Maybe they'll change, maybe they'll cry about it, maybe they'll shoot you.
 
jestros said:
In jr high, I got fucked with by the jocks. I was a punker skater wierdo type kid. But by the time high school rolled around, no one fuck with me. No one. Thats just the way it is these days, fuck with the oddball. Maybe they'll change, maybe they'll cry about it, maybe they'll shoot you.


"clearly I remember
pickin' on the boy
seemed a harmless little fuck
but we unleashed a lion
gnashed his teeth
and bit the recess lady's breast

how could I forget
he hit me with a surprise left
my jaw left hurtin
dropped wide open
just like the day
like the day I heard"
 
spongebob said:
"clearly I remember
pickin' on the boy
seemed a harmless little fuck
but we unleashed a lion
gnashed his teeth
and bit the recess lady's breast

how could I forget
he hit me with a surprise left
my jaw left hurtin
dropped wide open
just like the day
like the day I heard"


Good song!
 
Jacob Creutzfeldt said:
The new uniform of current goth culture resembles Kabuki more than Morticia.


I like the 50/50 goths. The ones that wanna be goth but still need to wear either the baggy sk8r clothes or the Abercrombie stuff. They actually look the hottest.
 
The more BORING a child is, the more the parents,
when showing off the child, receive adulation for
being GOOD PARENTS -- because they have a TAME
CHILD-CREATURE in their house.
 
goth = attention deprived!


grow the fuck up and go into porn like normal attention deprived children
 
Top Bottom