Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good weight gainer/protein powder?

Branharris

Hey all. Thought I might pick your brains for a sec....
I'm starting a new anabolic mass cycle and I want to add a good weight gainer powder with it. Any suggestions?

I'd say Big Blast from proteinfactory.com You can actually custom tailor the ingredients that you want to add to it, so it will contain exactly what you want it to, and suit the purpose you want it to.

Better bars and big blast are a great combo for weight gain , you dont end up consuming 100g of simple carbs like you do with a typical serving of traditional gainer.

I recommend Serious Mass from Optimum Nutrition. It is a good product and tastes great and doesn't leave you feeling sick after. However, it is expensive, 12 pounds bag will last you 15 days if you take one full serving everyday and it will last you 30 days if you take half of that serving daily.

I prefer to chew my food. Especially when trying to add mass.

Two better bars everyday is an extra easy 1000 kcal of real food.

I recommend Serious Mass from Optimum Nutrition. It is a good product and tastes great and doesn't leave you feeling sick after. However, it is expensive, 12 pounds bag will last you 15 days if you take one full serving everyday and it will last you 30 days if you take half of that serving daily.

That's $72.99 every 15 days??? For some crap calories and protein. Get REAL food for MUCH cheaper and be healthier while doing it. Taking in almost a pound of powder a day....unreal.

Top Bottom