Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good Read on David Boston, dude is strait up yoked.

tinymm said:

ya in the past, but i think he's going to have a very well year!

He'll produce well until (I predict) he injures a hamstring at some point and sits out atleast 4 games...

Though I hope not, I like the Chargers, and they might be a decent team with Brees, Tomlinson, and Boston on offense...

ROID WARRIOR said:

The bottom line is that ESPN absolutley hates bodybuilding and anything associated with it. If given the opportunity to smear bodybuilding ESPN is there and running with it.

I wish this guy the best for an injury free season and hope he kicks some ass.

RW

I couldn't agree more, people need to chill out on the haterade. I hope he kicks ass.

I like on the message board where the picture was a guy was talking about his bf percentage and saying it may not be healthy that low and arnold in the 70's had a > 1% bf, lol, what a retard, david is on of my favs, great article!

DisCreeT said:
I like on the message board where the picture was a guy was talking about his bf percentage and saying it may not be healthy that low and arnold in the 70's had a > 1% bf, lol, what a retard, david is on of my favs, great article!

Just for the record NOBODY has ever had a bf as low as 1%...

i dont get whats with the "holier than thou" context that the writer is creating. I mean c'mon the whole fucking league uses roids.

Im sure that his old teamates and friends are concerned when he is wearing different colored contacts and showing up with multiple piercings and what not (i mean you are a proffessional and making money playing football, no need to be wondering where you fit in in society ) but regarding using steriods thats fucking bullshit......they all do.

But again Boston isnt making it easy for the media to write good shit about him.

Top Bottom