Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good morning ya'll

Kakdiesel

Banned
Just saying what up to my elitefitness people this beautiful morning (its actually nice out for the first time since all the rain came through Ohio) Its wednesday and its almost the weekend AGAIN!!! Have a great day ya'll!

Shout outs to my boy big buck, big nate, and all my ohio people and the rest of ya'll i'm down with

Da ladies: slicey, vixenbabe, velvett, agent shaggy ,smallmovesal, sailor girl, alli, summer bunny, iwannastrut, and the new return of shrebly..

Holla!

Velvett! long time no speak..remember my pm's to ya? I hope you still take that with you every morning you wake up..you are an intelligent, beautiful girl and most importantly, very very very respectable. Its hard for women to earn respect today but you definitely got mine!

Mornin Sunshine.....

Hey, it's nice up North today as well...COULD IT BE THAT SUMMER WILL ARRIVE finally? Let's hope so! I was feeling moldy...hehehe DAMN RAIN!

Hey, the hubby and I will be up on the Lake all summer. We 'd love to hook up for a BBQ. Providing you can keep up with us rowdy sailor types! HA!

vixenbabe said:
Mornin Sunshine.....

Hey, the hubby is cool if you want the hook up..he saw your pics and said, "Go for it babe he seems like a real nice gentleman

Oh REALLY??? ;) lets do it! ;)

You are very welcome. I think these days women like you dont hear it enough when it really is genuine. I mean I'll be the first admit guys dont really give true compliments that they genuinely mean and they take for granted that there are actually women like yourself still around :)

Not trying to kiss ass, just bein real.

Top Bottom