Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good diet W/O flax or fish oils?

LaviathanX

I'm looking for someone to point me in the right direction for a diet that does NOT involve fish oil caps, flax seed oil, or any other type of oil that I have to drink or put in a shake, etc. I've tried it all different ways, and I gag every time. I'd prefer to eat natty PB for my fat. I'd like to include protein pancakes in the diet as well, as I eat those all the time. Any links or anything would be great. I'm trying to finally get rid of this spare tire. I can see the top 2 abs, the middle 2 are kinda there, and then love handles and a jelly roll like a mofo. Thanks guys!

LaviathanX said:
I'm looking for someone to point me in the right direction for a diet that does NOT involve fish oil caps, flax seed oil, or any other type of oil that I have to drink or put in a shake, etc. I've tried it all different ways, and I gag every time. I'd prefer to eat natty PB for my fat. I'd like to include protein pancakes in the diet as well, as I eat those all the time. Any links or anything would be great. I'm trying to finally get rid of this spare tire. I can see the top 2 abs, the middle 2 are kinda there, and then love handles and a jelly roll like a mofo. Thanks guys!

There is no real diet out there that pegs the foods as protein pancakes or natural peanut butter, you need to pick some ratios and follow them. Something like, 40%protein/30%carbs/30%fat, you can have the fat and the protein and the pancakes.

Mr.X

Top Bottom