Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good base for a cycle when you are naturally skinny?

Ostarine is a SARM. Look it up on here. It would be a great first 'cycle' totally legal, minimual or no sides and pretty cheap. A very basic PCT is sufficient with unleased and HCGen

Thanks stormshadow ill.look into that.

Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

Do not listen to this guy.

If you have been lifting for 10 years + and have a good grasp of nutrition and you are truthful about your age then I see no reason to not cycle if you want.

Most guys around here will tell you to start simple and do just a Test E cycle for about 10 to 12 weeks. Follow proper PCT. Then build up from there.

You do not want to start taking a bunch of random compounds and not know which ones might be causing you problems.

Edit: After you work on them legs bud!

Thanks for that......running before i can walk i know but was thinking when i did eventually run a cycle it would be something like Test Eth for 12wks with hcgen n2guard and an AI......probably adex because i can't get hold of aromasin followed by PCT which i will look at closer to the time as the protocols and advice seems to change fairly regularly dependant on the effectiveness of new products coming out.

I agree with both yourself and stevsmi tho that i need to get my legs healthy and consistently trained first otherwise i risk seriously injuring myself. As i noted above i think possibly by July i will be recovered and have my leg training back on track where it was but there is no rush lol........see how it goes.

Thanks for the advice.

Edit: unfortunately yes i am really 36........I will try and post some.pics

Gotcha and i agree 100%!!! If i can nail my training without injury for the next 9months or so then i think I'll consider maybe running my first cycle around July time........provided everything is consistent up until then and i avoid further injury.

Im in no rush!!!

Much appreciated.

Sounds like a great plan bud. Good decision

Sounds like a great plan bud. Good decision

+1

Until then, read up all you can about androgenic hormones, their effects on the body and their role in anabolism.

The biggest help for me knowledge wise for building muscle was to understand how the body's processes work in harmony to promote muscle growth. Learn how foods, which types and quantities, affect your blood content that triggers insulin response for either muscle recovery or fat storage. Learn how the bilogical processes of muscle exercise, growth stimulation, recovery and overtraining work. There as are A LOT of in betweens. Understand the biology of the human body in this regard and you will make wiser decisions about your diet and your training.

As far as the steroids go, a testosterone cycle with an oral kickstart is a prefect first cycle. No more than one injectable and one oral for a first cycle. I like orals better than injectable. I respond much better to them.

+1

Until then, read up all you can about androgenic hormones, their effects on the body and their role in anabolism.

The biggest help for me knowledge wise for building muscle was to understand how the body's processes work in harmony to promote muscle growth. Learn how foods, which types and quantities, affect your blood content that triggers insulin response for either muscle recovery or fat storage. Learn how the bilogical processes of muscle exercise, growth stimulation, recovery and overtraining work. There as are A LOT of in betweens. Understand the biology of the human body in this regard and you will make wiser decisions about your diet and your training.

As far as the steroids go, a testosterone cycle with an oral kickstart is a prefect first cycle. No more than one injectable and one oral for a first cycle. I like orals better than injectable. I respond much better to them.

Thanks for the advice..........very much appreciated!

My hats off to you 2tickets. Your doing good research on here and your listening to the advice given. Right there you are about 10 steps ahead of the crowd and congrats on that!
Good luck on your knee recovery and keep us posted.

post up a pic. a good base to me is someone who has real muscle mass not just their upper body but especially their wheels. if you have chicken legs at 6 2 like 95% of tall dudes i see at the gym then you aren't ready as far as i'm concerned cause you haven't put in enough leg work!

Steve

Picture of my chicken.legs as requested :)

Pics arent very good and i not trained legs heavy in 2mths........always appreciate any advice.

Cheers

My hats off to you 2tickets. Your doing good research on here and your listening to the advice given. Right there you are about 10 steps ahead of the crowd and congrats on that!
Good luck on your knee recovery and keep us posted.

Thanks zedhead

.......what better place to get advice than from the people who have been there done it and.maybe in some cases made the mistakes already!

Its gotta be a nobrainer to listen to the advice given, particularly in light of the consequences of getting it wrong!

Steve

Picture of my chicken.legs as requested :)

Pics arent very good and i not trained legs heavy in 2mths........always appreciate any advice.

Cheers

You got some great wheels considering not training them in a couple months and being natural. A 375 lb squat is a good number too bud.

You got some great wheels considering not training them in a couple months and being natural. A 375 lb squat is a good number too bud.

Thanks chap, positive feedback is always good to hear. Good place to start anyway lol.......full leg workout today, 340lbs on squat.......not an amazing weight but importantly no knee pain!!!! Not going to failure at the moment either, just taking it steady and increase gradually......see if i can stay injury free now!!!!

Will post up.some upper body shots for critique. Got.plenty of.time.now to.get my training and diet consistent again and work.on any lagging body parts before July next year.

Top Bottom