Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good base for a cycle when you are naturally skinny?

2tickets

I am 6ft2 and weigh 205lbs with 15% bf..........it doesnt sound a lot but i am.naturally extremely skinny and small boned. I left college with a 28inch waist weighing just 150lbs but carrying 20% bf and when i started lifting couldnt bench 40kg!!! 10 years later i have gained muscle, lost bodyfat, am benching 120kg and shoulder pressing just 15lbs short of.my bodyweight.

By most chaps standards on the EF forum i am underweight however i have completely transformed the way i look, am a lot stronger and put on a good amount of lean muscle.

Would appreciate anyone's thoughts on whether you think i am ready for a proper cycle based on the above or whether i need to try and add some.more weight naturally first?

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

How old are you? I'd wait longer regardless. There is no such thing as "naturally skinny". Some people will have faster metabolisms and some will have slower, but everything can be overcome with proper diet. You really need a good handle on the right way to build muscle naturally by lifting heavy and eating the right way before ever considering AAS

post up a pic. a good base to me is someone who has real muscle mass not just their upper body but especially their wheels. if you have chicken legs at 6 2 like 95% of tall dudes i see at the gym then you aren't ready as far as i'm concerned cause you haven't put in enough leg work!

How old are you? I'd wait longer regardless. There is no such thing as "naturally skinny". Some people will have faster metabolisms and some will have slower, but everything can be overcome with proper diet. You really need a good handle on the right way to build muscle naturally by lifting heavy and eating the right way before ever considering AAS

Hi rick

Im 36. Ive been lifting weights now for 10yrs or so and have got quite a good handle on the nutrition side. Im finding at the moment tho that whilst i am getting stronger all the time, when i bulk up and cut that i am generally getting to the same bodyweight every time ie as i am.now. Ive tried various diets and routines but i always seem to end up with the same results?

My lifts arent too bad, 400lb deadlift, 375lb squat and i am getting stronger all the time, i just seem to be stuck in terms of putting on size.

As for being naturally skinny well Ive got31inch waist, 6inch wrists and 16inch arms (used to be 8-9inches, pathetic lol).........i dont know how.much more i can expect to achieve naturally?

Appreciate any advice or tips thank.you!

Reactions: ceo
post up a pic. a good base to me is someone who has real muscle mass not just their upper body but especially their wheels. if you have chicken legs at 6 2 like 95% of tall dudes i see at the gym then you aren't ready as far as i'm concerned cause you haven't put in enough leg work!

Ill try and take some.decent pics.......i havent trained legs for 2 months as i am recovering from a knee injury and only have a squat/power rack at home but i still think my legs are too big compared to the rest of.me anyway lol. My thighs measure 26inches compared to my waist of 31inches.

Ill get some.pics.

Thank you!!!

You're in a similar boat to me in terms of age and height except my BF is around 10%. Have you considered an ostarine cycle? I just completed one and it was my first cycle. I was really impressed with it!

Ill try and take some.decent pics.......i havent trained legs for 2 months as i am recovering from a knee injury and only have a squat/power rack at home but i still think my legs are too big compared to the rest of.me anyway lol. My thighs measure 26inches compared to my waist of 31inches.

Ill get some.pics.

Thank you!!!

boom, there is your problem in bold.

Hi rick

Im 36. Ive been lifting weights now for 10yrs or so and have got quite a good handle on the nutrition side. Im finding at the moment tho that whilst i am getting stronger all the time, when i bulk up and cut that i am generally getting to the same bodyweight every time ie as i am.now. Ive tried various diets and routines but i always seem to end up with the same results?

My lifts arent too bad, 400lb deadlift, 375lb squat and i am getting stronger all the time, i just seem to be stuck in terms of putting on size.

As for being naturally skinny well Ive got31inch waist, 6inch wrists and 16inch arms (used to be 8-9inches, pathetic lol).........i dont know how.much more i can expect to achieve naturally?

Appreciate any advice or tips thank.you!

Not bad numbers at all for a natural. I retract my previous statement based on your age, experience, numbers, and if you truly do have a good handle on your diet and know the correct way to balance things with the right foods to gain or cut. You did a great thing waiting until your age at least. I did the exact same thing and started at 35 after building a good base first.

If you decide to cycle, I would at least start small. Maybe something like Helladrol for 6 weeks would be a great start. It's a mild and legal oral compound that should be smooth that will help you get your feet wet and provide some great gains.

Top Bottom