Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good base for a cycle when you are naturally skinny?

boom, there is your problem in bold.

Hi Steve.

In bold? Do u mean re the injury? If so i have to say i wouldnt think.of running any kinda cycle until my knee has recovered and i am squatting consistently again. I am also about to run an anti Gyno cycle to get rid of some non steroid related Gyno.

I think it would be around March 2014 time before i thought about running any kinda cycle which should give me sufficient time to let my knee finish recovering and also to run and recover from my anti Gyno cycle.

Give me a shout tho if i have misunderstood.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

Not bad numbers at all for a natural. I retract my previous statement based on your age, experience, numbers, and if you truly do have a good handle on your diet and know the correct way to balance things with the right foods to gain or cut. You did a great thing waiting until your age at least. I did the exact same thing and started at 35 after building a good base first.

If you decide to cycle, I would at least start small. Maybe something like Helladrol for 6 weeks would be a great start. It's a mild and legal oral compound that should be smooth that will help you get your feet wet and provide some great gains.

Thanks rick, much appreciated

You're in a similar boat to me in terms of age and height except my BF is around 10%. Have you considered an ostarine cycle? I just completed one and it was my first cycle. I was really impressed with it!

Ostarine? No i hadnt, excuse my ignorance but is it a SARM?

Ill try and take some.decent pics.......i havent trained legs for 2 months as i am recovering from a knee injury and only have a squat/power rack at home but i still think my legs are too big compared to the rest of.me anyway lol. My thighs measure 26inches compared to my waist of 31inches.

Ill get some.pics.

Thank you!!!

If you aren't doing lower body, specifically squats and deadlifts, you are only going to go so far. Those exercises promote a substantial amount of hormone production more than just lifting upper body.

When I started lifting, I was 6-2 170, and there is nothing that made me thick everywhere, especially my back, traps and forearms like deadlifts. Then obviously legs too, but upper body wise, deadlifts made an unbelievable difference once I started doing them When I'm pounding protein, and deadlifting heavy I grow faster than I can believe is happening. All without steroids. I cycled in the past, but there is no substitute for doing all the fundamentals correctly.

If you aren't doing lower body, specifically squats and deadlifts, you are only going to go so far. Those exercises promote a substantial amount of hormone production more than just lifting upper body.

When I started lifting, I was 6-2 170, and there is nothing that made me thick everywhere, especially my back, traps and forearms like deadlifts. Then obviously legs too, but upper body wise, deadlifts made an unbelievable difference once I started doing them When I'm pounding protein, and deadlifting heavy I grow faster than I can believe is happening. All without steroids. I cycled in the past, but there is no substitute for doing all the fundamentals correctly.

Hi

Well i didnt squat heavy for 2 months due to a knee.injury and am getting back into it now. As far as the essentials go tho my workouts, whether Im doing push pull, body part splits, 5x5 full body, have always revolved around the key lifts i.e. squats deadlifts bench press military press and heavy rows.

Hi

Well i didnt squat heavy for 2 months due to a knee.injury and am getting back into it now. As far as the essentials go tho my workouts, whether Im doing push pull, body part splits, 5x5 full body, have always revolved around the key lifts i.e. squats deadlifts bench press military press and heavy rows.

My key lifts are

Squat 375lb
Deadlift 400lb
Bench 270lb
OH Press 190lb

Ostarine is a SARM. Look it up on here. It would be a great first 'cycle' totally legal, minimual or no sides and pretty cheap. A very basic PCT is sufficient with unleased and HCGen

testosterone deca dbol cycle with an AI. and ur good :) !!!

Do not listen to this guy.

If you have been lifting for 10 years + and have a good grasp of nutrition and you are truthful about your age then I see no reason to not cycle if you want.

Most guys around here will tell you to start simple and do just a Test E cycle for about 10 to 12 weeks. Follow proper PCT. Then build up from there.

You do not want to start taking a bunch of random compounds and not know which ones might be causing you problems.

Edit: After you work on them legs bud!

my point was get healthy and then start working your legs again and results will come ... be patient.

no hormones for you until that happens

Gotcha and i agree 100%!!! If i can nail my training without injury for the next 9months or so then i think I'll consider maybe running my first cycle around July time........provided everything is consistent up until then and i avoid further injury.

Im in no rush!!!

Much appreciated.

Top Bottom