Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

going to the store sweaty (post workout)

SoreArms

New member
Does anyone go shopping after the gym, all sweaty and stinky? And I'm not talking just to pick up a thing or two, I'm talking whole grocery list shopping.

I probably wouldn't go clothes shopping, and trying things on after the gym but I go buy groceries after the gym all the time. T shirt still wet from sweat in the pits, chest and back. I'm hoping chicks that see me dig it, what do you think?
 
I do it all the time...i dont usually start stinkin till long after my workout though or if i wear a shirt i worked out in the day before... sweat itself doesnt stink,,,its the bacteria already on your body that mixes with the sweat that brings out the odor...

anyways, i just slip on a dry shirt before i go in...
 
SoreArms said:
Does anyone go shopping after the gym, all sweaty and stinky? And I'm not talking just to pick up a thing or two, I'm talking whole grocery list shopping.

I probably wouldn't go clothes shopping, and trying things on after the gym but I go buy groceries after the gym all the time. T shirt still wet from sweat in the pits, chest and back. I'm hoping chicks that see me dig it, what do you think?
thats some awsome hygene.

i hope u get ur pw meal in first though
 
agree, i wouldn't do it clothes shopping, but I do groceries all the time.

When I do that at Trader joes I get a lot of looks from women and every once in a while someone will start up some chit chat... i wear this sleeveless shirt and if I've got a nice pump going its like a magnent.
 
im weird.. i dont like to eat right after a workout.. i feel sick.. i wait at least an hour.
 
Oh nothing sexier than a sweaty man dripping his sweat on the bananas in the grocery store! So sexy..... :rolleyes:
 
Miss24k said:
Oh nothing sexier than a sweaty man dripping his sweat on the bananas in the grocery store! So sexy..... :rolleyes:
LOL!!!
 
ya know what? is there some sort of rule that states that you must be all bruised up to shop at Wal-Mart?? i swear, every trailer chick i see in there has at least one big ole bruise, mostly on their pasty, white legs.
 
Miss24k said:
Oh nothing sexier than a sweaty man dripping his sweat on the bananas in the grocery store! So sexy..... :rolleyes:

really?... how do you feel about sweat dripping from a mans banana while in the grocery store?

;)
 
Lestat said:
agree, i wouldn't do it clothes shopping, but I do groceries all the time.

When I do that at Trader joes I get a lot of looks from women and every once in a while someone will start up some chit chat... i wear this sleeveless shirt and if I've got a nice pump going its like a magnent.

Dude...don't wear sleeveless shirts.
 
yeah ill go grocery shopping after a workout in my gi pants and will even go to local type bars in them right after a workout

figure why not give people a good laff
 
Top Bottom