Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going to ask doctor about accutane, deny steroid use?

paintballproam

Im going to ask my doctor about accutane, I've had issues with acne on my back since 2010, tried dozens of acne washes, acne supplements, mega dose b5, and its still bad. Question is, my doctor has known me since I was a kid, and has seen me blow up in size the past few years, is there any reason to confess using gear? Or should I just deny it?

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

I would tell your doctor. First off its dangerous if they dont know everything you are using since combinations of different things can cause serious consequences. Plus everything is protected by doctor-patient confidentiality. Even if you are embarrassed beyond belief it would be stupid not to tell your doctor, just my opinion.

Tell him, but have him keep it off your medical record. Insurance companies don't like that :)

Why doesn't anyone know that accutane is really bad for you? They show commercials advertising class action lawsuits people can join. It's shitty stuff regardless of getting rid of acne from what I've heard. I took it when I was young And it's harsh as hell.

Why doesn't anyone know that accutane is really bad for you? They show commercials advertising class action lawsuits people can join. It's shitty stuff regardless of getting rid of acne from what I've heard. I took it when I was young And it's harsh as hell.

True.

Accutane works and u don't need to tell ur dr.. Just make sure ur not on any oral aas while taking accutane ..

I believe accurate really stresses your liver and it makes you much worse before it makes you better.

Top Bottom