Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Going out alone???

NJjuice22

New member
Ok so my wingman(best friend) switched shifts and is working overnight so his puerto rican ass can go to the puerto rican day parade tommorrow (i wouldnt go if you paid me). My other friends are going to this lame club i hate, everyone else i know is down the shore . I'm thinking about going to this really good bar/lounge a few towns over...its all hot broads there...should i go by myself..i have never gone out by myself around here...i feel like a loser????
 
ceasar989 said:
All I know is that its one of the two. And just for your information, I dont go out to clubs and shit. Now you know...


i hate clubs now..but i do like bars......what to do ..what to do :worried:
 
i only go out solo if i know for sure peeps i know are at the pub/club...to go without knowing anyone would be kind of loserish
 
NJjuice22 said:
the tussin force is stong on this board....i havent even gotten past the 1st plateau .

the force is in you. But you must first find it...and there is only one way to do that....the cough and cold section is calling....
 
NJjuice22 said:
yea, thats how i feel...

but since you live in an annoymus (sp) big city, it might be kinda fun...if peeps think you are gaye at least you'll never see them again...
 
Gambino said:
but since you live in an annoymus (sp) big city, it might be kinda fun...if peeps think you are gaye at least you'll never see them again...


true..it would be much more embarassing for you going out alone to Billy Bobs rib and rodeo where everyone knows you.
 
NJjuice22 said:
true..it would be much more embarassing for you going out alone to Billy Bobs rib and rodeo where everyone knows you.

lol that's what i was thinking
you can develop a bad rap fairly easy around these parts
 
NJjuice22 said:
Ok so my wingman(best friend) switched shifts and is working overnight so his puerto rican ass can go to the puerto rican day parade tommorrow (i wouldnt go if you paid me). My other friends are going to this lame club i hate, everyone else i know is down the shore . I'm thinking about going to this really good bar/lounge a few towns over...its all hot broads there...should i go by myself..i have never gone out by myself around here...i feel like a loser????
just watch a porno, at least this way you know your gunna get your jollys without having to feel like a loser...oh wait
 
SublimeZM said:
just watch a porno, at least this way you know your gunna get your jollys without having to feel like a loser...oh wait


im not that desperate..there are some chickies i can call up but i really dont want the same old tang.
 
Just wear a ski mask to the bar so that nobody will know who you are since you'll be alone.
 
fuck it..im just gonna hang out with my best friends cousin and his boyz. he just called me.


pros- he knows alot of ladies
cons - he is a gangbanger and i'll likely get shot/stabbed/arrested hanging with him.
 
i went out by myself once. I was bored/pissed because i got ditched, so i went to the next town 40 miles away and played it off like i was meeting people then some girls invited me over to sit with them while i waited, i got free drinks out of it haha i just put on my worried face and told them "i think i got ditched" nice hot girls are rare

i'd never go out by myself where i live. Everyone here is a "tough guy" there really a bunch of posers but still fight dirty for no reason at all
 
I would say who gives a crap what others think. Wait till the time comes and see what you felt like doing.
If your bored for sure go out have a beer or 2 and play it from there. Who knows who you will meet etc etc and if you think it sucks after your beer you get up and go.
 
I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

When I go out I love to get all dolled up-- which I don't normally do. I feel comfy doing that because I'll feel safe with my husband. I wouldn't feel safe alone though. Even being there with him I'm often freaked out by weird guys.
 
Definately should have went out.

First I'd like to say something about "down the shore". That tells me you're from Jersey without even looking at your location or name. lol

OK When I went out with my friends, we did'nt all stand there next to each other anyway. We all went out on our own (in the club) and met up later (with chicks in hand) lol ehh, sometimes. But my point is, you go together but split up at the place anyway. At least that's what we did. Sure we hung out together too, but we'd definately be apart for a long amount of time and seemingly alone. That never bothered me.

Plus being alone is great, especially if you meet a chick who's there alone as well. Instant points for that.
 
Nothing wrong with going out by yourself/for yourself. I do it on a regular basis. I've met some great people and some not so great people and I've always enjoyed myself.
 
dunk said:
wtf? is this normal? you always hang out with her?

you hit it? or have you been hitting it?


its complicated maing...i got a kid with her, we been broke up for like a year. I see her atleast 1x/week and once in a while we'll hang out, we usually dont mess around but sometimes things just happen. I might get back with her , im confused right now though.
 
NJjuice22 said:
its complicated maing...i got a kid with her, we been broke up for like a year. I see her atleast 1x/week and once in a while we'll hang out, we usually dont mess around but sometimes things just happen. I might get back with her , im confused right now though.

oh yeh i forgot about the kid thing.

how olds the kid?
 
Top Bottom