Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going on vacation and I'm overpacking...

Sassy69

but I think its all going to be supplements & gym clothes!! I'm going up north to visit the family for a week. I'm also 4 weeks into a new diet & have an opportunity to get some professional photos done in another 2 weeks (depending on my weight loss...!) So I've been assigned a strict diet & told to up my training to get ready for this shoot.

I'm packing food for the plane ride north (about 5 hours with layover) in a small softside cooler, along w/ my flax oil, etc. Since there always seems to be a flight that is overbooked and they start telling you to check your second carryon bag, I'm going to stuff the cooler into another carry on along w/ my laptop & a change of clothes (for when they lose the luggage I have checked).

Then there's all those supplements I'm supposed to be taking. Probably have to separate those between the checked luggage and the carryon. Oh yea, my big bottle of water too. And if they ask, its pretty funny explaining why i've got 6 small serving cans of albacore tuna and rice cakes, 5 baggies full of pre-measured protein mix and my shaker bottle... and all the supplements... OF COURSE I'M NOT CARRYING DRUGS WITH INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE! AND NO I DON'T WANT A BODY CAVITY SEARCH, thank you very much.

Its a challenge in itself to prepare and pack enough food for an average weekday for 6 meals plus a stop at the gym on the way home. Now to pack for travel, the chance of getting stuck in some airport for an extended layover and the possibility of losing your luggage.

All I can say is thank God its summer and I can pack light!

Bon Voyage!

i'm a big overpacker, so i know where you're coming from... i pack a big suitcase to go away for a long weekend :) (half is workout clothes/equip.)

You know... I think about bringing it...

but w/ my luck it would probably fall out on the conveyor belt through the x-ray machine and turn on. The airport "security" would be yelling "Look out - its a live one" I'd be saying, "Nope, just my little friend. Dont' worry. Can I have it back now please?". :rolleyes:

Careful Sass. If it goes off in your luggage the handlers may mistake it for a bomb and they could detain your bags. Did you see Fight Club? There was a funny scene in the airport depicting this scenario.

Top Bottom