Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going in for Active Release session tomorrow.

Fast Twitch Fiber

I've read so much good stuff about it. I've got a bum rotator cuff that's been nagging me for years. I had a cortisone shot 7 weeks ago. It's about 50% better after the cortisone. I'm hoping active release will bring it back to 90-100%, especially since I have to drive 45 miles to the nearest practitioner.

Let me know how it goes. Charles Poliquin speaks highly of it......I don't like poliquin, but I respect his knowledge.

I went for my shoulder and it helped some what. It eased some of the pain and increased my range of motion.

I was hoping this was about a massage and happy ending.

Good luck. I was going to an A.R.T. doc for several months with some Patella tracking problems. She helped out a TON, however I've got way to much scar tissue in my knee so i'm probably going to have io have it scoped anyway to remove the tissue.

If you've had this injury for years, chances are you've got a ton of built up scar tissue. However, check out ART and see how it works for you. Some people have complete succes stories from it. And remember two things. One, they're going to give you a list of stuff to do on your own such as different stretch's, movements, etc...If you do not do them, the ART WILL NOT WORK. Second, the ART is only as good as the doc doing it. Try to find one thats been doing it for a while.

good luck

Dang, I ended up with a bad virus yesterday and ended up in the E.R. Needless to say I missed my appointment. I'm going to have to wait another week. Damn viruses!

Top Bottom