Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

going from a blast to a cruise

That is correct, the bigger you are the more test you need to keep gains. Im 255 and 10-11% bf and I need at least 350mg a test a week. I usually do 250mg cyp and 100mg prop but this is just the bare minimum and I also take GH. This is usually my cruise between my blasts.
If you are around 200lbs doing 200mg cyp a week should be enough in most cases unless you are like 5'2 200lbs lean.
300mg will be sweet for most to keep their gains and still bang out some decent workouts!
I do agree the test intake varies based on LBM and how far you are over your natural limit.

well I am 5'9 187lbs in my third week of a test prop cycle at 75mg ED (525mg per week). I am hoping to be at 200lbs (or close) by the end of it with low bodyfat. Do you think 200mg per week is a good cruise dose for me where I won't lose gains, yet it still would be low enough for my next blast to be successful?

well I am 5'9 187lbs in my third week of a test prop cycle at 75mg ED (525mg per week). I am hoping to be at 200lbs (or close) by the end of it with low bodyfat. Do you think 200mg per week is a good cruise dose for me where I won't lose gains, yet it still would be low enough for my next blast to be successful?

I think you will be fine

Top Bottom