Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

going from a blast to a cruise

AlphaMaleDawg

I am doing a cycle of test prop 525mg per week (75mg ed) and will cruise on 200mg enanthate once I complete the cycle. My question is how long after my last shot of prop should I inject the 200mg enanthate? Also should I inject it once per week or twice?

I am doing a cycle of test prop 525mg per week (75mg ed) and will cruise on 200mg enanthate once I complete the cycle. My question is how long after my last shot of prop should I inject the 200mg enanthate? Also should I inject it once per week or twice?

you should begin the test enanthate 1-2 weeks before your prop cycle ends.
You can pin 200mg once a week

huh? are you saying your going to do e after you finish your prop cycle?
You haven't done any homework to even be considering a cycle if that's what your saying

start 100mg 2x per week 3 days after your last prop shot.

you have no idea what you are talking about and what my history is. I am not some silly noob like your post made it sound like I am

If you go with once a week shot it takes about 10-14 days for the test enanthate to really build up and for you to see a difference in your system. So since prop is only good for a few days in reality this will make for a smooth transition.

If you are going to do what Joe said doing it 2x a week then it will build a lot quicker in your system. Either way is fine just a matter of prefference.

You can go either way bro :biggrin:

thanks man. But I can see what vargas is saying by starting the e 1-2 weeks before I am done with prop due to the long esther attached. I can see Joe D's point by starting it 3 days later, due to the half life on prop being 2-3 days and being out by the time I use the low dose.

Top Bottom