Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

going from a blast to a cruise

thanks man. But I can see what vargas is saying by starting the e 1-2 weeks before I am done with prop due to the long esther attached. I can see Joe D's point by starting it 3 days later, due to the half life on prop being 2-3 days and being out by the time I use the low dose.

You got it bro

this completely contradicts what vargas said...not sure what to believe :confused:

both of you are very good posters from what I have seen too

test starts working very soon after you take it. the ester does not hold the test in for 2 weeks. if you start taking e 2 weeks before your cycle ends you will spike your test in the last 2 weeks of the cycle.

i dont personally see any reason to do this. the prop will linger into the e working just fine if you start a few days after you end the prop.

anyone else want to take sides? I think I'm going to go with what Joe D said as of now...

and you say to use it twice per week instead of once? I thought it didn't really matter when cruising?

anyone else want to take sides? I think I'm going to go with what Joe D said as of now...

and you say to use it twice per week instead of once? I thought it didn't really matter when cruising?

on my last cruise, I just took 250mg all at once and it worked out just fine....it doesn't keep your blood levels as stable as if you were to break it down in 2 shots, but I didn't notice anything to complain about

im really not trying to argue here or shoot down any advice to attack anyone. do some medical research the information is out there.

as far as the 1x or 2x its really not a big deal. i often only did 1x per week but the blood levels do keep stable better on a 2x per week dosing.

It's all good Joe no big deal.
The one thing im going to say is that I've been on test for a long time and have lab tests done more then I can count...and yes if you take a shot 2 days later will be in your blood stream but that doesnt mean I felt good like I was on test. It takes longer than a few days for the body to fully process the test from my experience with it.
Im not saying anybody here is right or wrong i think is just a difference of opinion but in the end once the test is being processed by the body it really doesnt matter in the long run.

i personaly wouldnt cruise with anything less then 250mg test eth a week

but dont take my word for it, onc eu start crusing on 200mg a week ull probably see it just a fraction not enough

250mg would be a starting cruise dose IMO

would the gains not be as strong on my next blast if I cruise at a higher dose though? like would the gains differ on my next blast whether I cruise on 200mg or 250mg?

would the gains not be as strong on my next blast if I cruise at a higher dose though? like would the gains differ on my next blast whether I cruise on 200mg or 250mg?

the lower you go the less you will keep or the harder it will be to keep. the higher you go the easier to keep gains but also the more you need for the next blast and keeping your test to high is a bad health move. if your cruising you should be getting blood work done to make sure your still within normal range if you are concerned with health.

joe d just explained exactly how it is

from personal experience i notice muscle loss on 200mg a week, 250mg i retain my size and almost all the strength

it really does depend at what level in bodybuilding you are at that will determine ur cruise dose

for me personaly 300mg is magical,

but for some guy whos 250pounds at 10%bf 500mg a week might be more appropriate as a cruise if he wanta to keep his size

remeber the bigger you get, the higher ur cruise dose will eventually have to be in order to maintain a descent amount of ur size

That is correct, the bigger you are the more test you need to keep gains. Im 255 and 10-11% bf and I need at least 350mg a test a week. I usually do 250mg cyp and 100mg prop but this is just the bare minimum and I also take GH. This is usually my cruise between my blasts.
If you are around 200lbs doing 200mg cyp a week should be enough in most cases unless you are like 5'2 200lbs lean.
300mg will be sweet for most to keep their gains and still bang out some decent workouts!
I do agree the test intake varies based on LBM and how far you are over your natural limit.

Top Bottom