Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glutamine and BCAAs necessary?

Vortexx said:
Thaibox posted:

MacLennan et al. FEBS Lett, 1987.

Protein synthesis in isolated perfused rat skeletal muscle (rat hindquarter) increased by 66% when the concentration of intracellular glutamine was increased.

Damn ! May I suggest Females shoot large dose of IV glutamine everyday?

who cares what happened to these rats ?

I have to say the same about the rats. Like Methoxy or Ecdy work great on rats, but do u know of any human that has gained on either?

GLUTAMINE

TAKEN FROM A MEDICLE JOURNAL

Glutamine stimulates the synthesis of endogenous Proteins within the Muscles, thereby facilitating Muscle Growth (i.e. it is anabolic). Glutamine can also prevent the breakdown of Proteins within the Muscles (i.e. it can prevent catabolism) during intensive Exercise. It also improves Muscle Growth by increasing Muscle cell volumization (increasing the retention of Water within Muscle Fibers). research

Glutamine minimizes the Muscle Pain that occurs after strenuous Exercise. research
Glutamine concentrates in the Muscles (it comprises 10.4 mg per 100 grams of total Muscle weight and comprises 50% of the total free Amino Acid content of Muscles). research
Glutamine prevents Muscular Atrophy (wasting of the tissues of the Muscles).

I THINK IT IS A MUST FOR EVERY SERIOUS ATHLETE
IF YOU WANT THE WHOLE ARTICLE LET ME KNOW.

Top Bottom