Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls Jeans are getting lower and lower.

I`m not a fan of the underwear hanging out of the top of the jeans. You know these people in a couple years will look back on pics or something and say "OMG what was I thinking?"

Remember how cool mullets were? lol I`m not a trend follower myself. I leave that to the sheep.

To tell you the truth, it kinda turns me off when I see a chick wearing that ULTRA reveling shit.

I guess it screams LOOK AT ME...PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!..ME..ME..ME.

I was at the supermarket earlier today and 2 women stood out to me.

One was wearing the typical reveling crap..ultra low tight as fuck pants, barely there top and her typical "self absorbed" attitude.

The other was wearing a nice skirt, top and had her hair up.

Both were attractive but the latter just stood out to me.

I see it a lot in the netherlands also. What I don't like are the love handles/belly fat squeezed out between the low tight jeans and the short shirt. However, it is quite attractive in women without the handles/bulging belly which is quite rare to see.

Sigmund Roid said:
What I don't like are the love handles/belly fat squeezed out between the low tight jeans and the short shirt.

AMEN.... A-fucking-MEN!!!

And then they will pull down the shirt and pull up the pants every so often! :worried:

college most girls just dont wear underwear so it wont show. Simple solution for a simple problem.

Just a little food for thought but i have been lifeguard for 14 months now and I have seen some stuff i cant believe.

Today for instance i saw a girl that looked to be 11 years old or younger wearing a fucking thong underneath her lil seethru swimsuit it was disgusting.
I also see girls who i swear there bodies pass as 16-18 year olds but no there face =14-15.

WHY i ask WHY are all these cute girls so young.
IM 17 and all but still the youngest i would date as i am a senior is a sophmore.

Its wack.

The thing is, they wear it to the gym as well.

And its kinda tough to show them how to perform a back extension when the ass and thong sticks out of their pants everytime they bend over. I feel like a dirty man when i show the exercise to them.

RADAR said:
Anyone got an old Alladins lamp lying around, I wanna be 16 again. I'm missing out! :)

RADAR

Hey those things are worth a lot of money now! :FRlol:

I went to a private Christian school in the 7th grade.
And it was when Short Skirts were in style.
And I was called to the office every day me and this other girl.
We would have to get down on our knees and the skirt would have to touch the floor.
We would have to unzip our skirts so it would touch.
We were in trouble the whole year.

The following year the school had uniform program. ;)

Top Bottom