Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls Jeans are getting lower and lower.

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
I don't shop at Abercrombie. I have never purchased anything there, ever!

I do agree that sex is being used everywhere even in childrens' clothing. It's pretty sad. My 16 year old niece told me at Christmas time that she has been wearing thongs for over 4 years. She doesn't work so obviously my sister is buying them for her. I couldn't believe it. And the clothes she wore! I was never allowed to dress like her when I was her age. My mom would of killed me if I would of ever suggested I wanted her to purchase me some thongs when I was 12 years old. The first thongs I ever owned my best friend's mom bought for me when I was 15. I was too scared to even bring them home.

CAN WE SEE MORE NUDES OF YOU PLEASE?

Sugarplum said:
i agree.
i pass by the high school here and see girls in low cut tops and pushup bras but worse than that is how short their skirts are.
i bet half are wearing thongs under that and although its great if you're a 17 year old boy i guess, but where are their parents?
i'm all for looking cute and trendy, but if i can see my daughters ass if a breeze blows, she's not leaving the house.
(i mean, when she's older. she's 8 right now).

For one of the few times, I actually AGREE with Sugarplum......

Yes, I don't see it as a positive development that youngstas are dippin' asscrack low, esp with thongs split all up in that shit......it's too much of a temptation for 35 year old deviants like PERKELE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

DIV

:chomp:

Tell me these slogans are not ment for sexual enticement

AF shirts for girls

"I need a stiff one"

"I see that you have already met the twins"

"Don't call me a cow girl, till you see me ride"

"Barely Legal"

DIVISION said:
For one of the few times, I actually AGREE with Sugarplum......

Yes, I don't see it as a positive development that youngstas are dippin' asscrack low, esp with thongs split all up in that shit......it's too much of a temptation for 35 year old deviants like PERKELE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

DIV

:chomp:

you always agree with me, biotch.

Ulcasterdropout said:

Thank you for saying that....I just can't get myself to wear an outfit like that. And it doesn't matter if you have the body for it or not. It does really look cheap.... I guess if I want to be hit on, I am not going to advertise it on my shirt, or show him my undies.... at least not until later... But then again being in my late 20's I am getting way too old.. :worried:

toga22 said:
Thank you for saying that....I just can't get myself to wear an outfit like that. And it doesn't matter if you have the body for it or not. It does really look cheap.... I guess if I want to be hit on, I am not going to advertise it on my shirt, or show him my undies.... at least not until later... But then again being in my late 20's I am getting way too old.. :worried:

You have too much class Toga to dress like a hoochie. I'm 32, and girls never, and I mean never dressed like they do now when I was young. I feel for alot of parents.

A friend of mine teaches high school and he says the latest trend is a see-through shirt, no bra and visable nipple rings. Goddamn, high school sounds like a Hustler layout these days! To think I missed out on all that by about 8 years makes me sick.

And just so I don't sound like a total perv, I think it's yucky that 13 year olds wear low rise jeans and thongs. Parents have gone to shit these days.

Taps said:
A friend of mine teaches high school and he says the latest trend is a see-through shirt, no bra and visable nipple rings. Goddamn, high school sounds like a Hustler layout these days! To think I missed out on all that by about 8 years makes me sick.

And just so I don't sound like a total perv, I think it's yucky that 13 year olds wear low rise jeans and thongs. Parents have gone to shit these days.

Time to subsitute teach. Willing to work for lunch and gas.

Taps said:
FUCK! Now I wish I was in school.

El Dandy said:
You have too much class Toga to dress like a hoochie. I'm 32, and girls never, and I mean never dressed like they do now when I was young. I feel for alot of parents.

I'm 35 & when I was in high school it was popular to wear a mid-calf length skirt, long sleeve shirt buttoned up, a cardigan sweater & a long pearl necklace tied in a knot!! :sigh:

Some of the crap I see teens wearing now I would've gotten killed for!! My step daughter will be 18 in 2 weeks but is only about 90 lbs & 4'8" tall so everything she wears looks cute. But some of the skirts she wears are too short IMO.... now her friends looks like whores.... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom