Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls, Does Penis size matter to you

LADIES, DOES PENIS SIZE MATTER?

• YES, IT IS ESSENTIAL

Votes: 46 8.1%
  • NO, IT IS NOT

Votes: 28 4.9%
  • I'M A GUY - JUST WANT TO SEE THE RESULTS

Votes: 485 85.7%

• Total voters
It's gotta be AT LEAST 7 1/2 inches, with some GIRTH. My first LTR at 16 was 10 inches, so I got used to the big one

LawDawg8 said:
Well, there is something you can do about it if it's small.... But fellas let me tell you.... once you've made a girl cum so hard from a G-spot orgasm that she gets light-headed and feels faint and dizzy, you'll never be able to get rid of her.... and you'll know that you will remain forever ingrained in her memory as the best piece of meat she's EVER had.... and I hate to tell you this, but it's a lot easier to use the size to your advantage and not have to rely as much on tricky manuevering ....

Since the last poster liked to quote, here's one for you....

Tim Allen (Home Improvement) says... "You gotta have the right tool for the job... and bigger is USUALLY better."

Your a loser plain and simple. I've had more compliments in bed than I have fingers and toes and I don't rely on the size of my dick like you do. If you can carry a big dick without an obvious big ego (you can't) then you'll what makes a man a real man under the covers.

CrazyK said:
Why 7 1/2? Why not just 7? :worried:

I guess 7 is ok, I don't know, I have never been with anyone under 7 1/2, that I can recall (I mean I haven't measured them ALL). I'm evil, I have stopped a guy because he was too small.

ThatGirl said:
I guess 7 is ok, I don't know, I have never been with anyone under 7 1/2, that I can recall (I mean I haven't measured them ALL). I'm evil, I have stopped a guy because he was too small.
:eek2: How small?

ThatGirl said:
Whoa, that's shitty lol. You have NO idea how insecure that guy is now, and it's not like it's something he can do something about. Besides, with my 7, I've never been able to go "balls deep" with out making it painful and uncomfortable for the girl. What are you like 6'5''?

ThatGirl said:
sweet

Hey Thatgirl,

I agree with CrazyK, that's pretty shitty. There's no way that guy is ever going to forget about that and I'm sure it's messed him up. I got a little more than 7 and it's always been more than enough. I bet you're super stretched or something?

Last edited:
Swole_2112 said:
Hey Thatgirl,

I agree with CrazyK, that's pretty shitty. There's no way that guy is ever going to forget about that and I'm sure it's messed him up. I got a little more than 7 and it's always been more than enough. I you super stretched or something?
Yeah she must be loose as a goose, cause I'm 7, and have NEVER been able to go balls deep, probably the farthest I've ever gone in was about 5 1/2''-6'' in.

Top Bottom