Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls, Does Penis size matter to you

LADIES, DOES PENIS SIZE MATTER?

• YES, IT IS ESSENTIAL

Votes: 46 8.1%
  • NO, IT IS NOT

Votes: 28 4.9%
  • I'M A GUY - JUST WANT TO SEE THE RESULTS

Votes: 485 85.7%

• Total voters
bruce410 said:
yup we are the same chief. 8 with a lot of girth and my girlfriend is the type to cum within 30 seconds of strokin. she goes about once every minute or so. she can't take me for that long at all and it can be real fucking annoying.
that's why PIITB is much better; you both can last longer... :rainbow:

There's 2 types of girls...those who think size matters- and liars.

anthony roberts said:
There's 2 types of girls...those who think size matters- and liars.
same goes for the guys....i've worked out in too many gyms and taken too many showers/changed clothes in the locker room not to notice the 'wandering eyes' of guys; it must be human nature to check out each other. We do it on the gym floor when someone does a great set, so I guess we finish the observation in the locker room. lol

Not many girls replied lately. Probably just not much more to say about this subject. However, I didn't see any other girl say that no penis is better! My best sex has always been with another gal. Call me weird...

FG

fitgirl711 said:
Not many girls replied lately. Probably just not much more to say about this subject. However, I didn't see any other girl say that no penis is better! My best sex has always been with another gal. Call me weird...

FG

lol @ pwning the whole thread

Size queens are useless anyway and have no idea how to have good, intimate, intense sex. they are good for sloppy one-night stands and that is all. mental midgets don't usually equate to good lovers.

Top Bottom