Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlfriend on ephedrine

Voijn

hey fellow atlethes and trainees.

My girlfriend asked me about ephedrine and i have been researching alot, she knows that i do have alot of knowlagde about bodybuilding,dieting,training,supplementing and steroids..

Build wise she is quite short, and in my opinion her weight is no problem. She weights about 55kgs and is very active during work, she said she wanted to try ephedrine to get rid of some fat on her lower body "normal female problem" ?

Well so i got her some ephedrine and made her take 30mgs 2times a day, she says that she has become hotter wich is quite normal?

is 60mgs enough to cause some fat burning effect?

That's a lot. When I took ephedrine I was only taking 8mg 3-4x a day...

You really need to be careful with this. Ephedrine will have a long-term effect on her heart. If you're as knowledgeable about dieting and lifting as you claim, I'd stop the drugs and focus on her diet and training. No matter what drugs she takes, if her diet and training suck, they won't have an effect

And yeah 'she eats clean' blah blah blah we've heard that before. If that's the case then shed be losing weight without drugs, unless there's an underlying medical condition preventing her from doing so...and if there is then she DEFINITELY shouldn't be takin anything that isn't prescribed by her doctor.

Top Bottom