Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girlfriend kissed another guy last night...

Stefka said:
Women are good liars.
But why would she even tell you they kissed?
If they did more she probably wouldn't have said anything.
Guys are the ones who have to say something - anything - as long as it isn't as bad as what they really did.

Yeah that's what I figure, she's always told me everything, like almost overkill probably, she knows I have trust issues with wimmz.

Stefka said:
Women are good liars.
But why would she even tell you they kissed?
If they did more she probably wouldn't have said anything.
Guys are the ones who have to say something - anything - as long as it isn't as bad as what they really did.
my exgf told me some guy was hitting on her all night and tried to kiss her at her brothers party.

she said later her brothers friend told her brother they hooked up and she said it was bs or something.

it took me a while to figure out why the fuck she would tell me either of those because i woulda never found out, but then i realized that women are liars, and suck really bad sometimes at it, or are really good at it sometimes.

the reason i tell you this is because if a girl will tell you something like this, that means she did worse.

she most likely fucked him, and someone you both know or that you could possibly find out from saw them kiss eachother. she confessed about the kissing so you would trust her, and not believe whoever will tell you that they fucked.

ditch her or like nimbus said, fuck her friend to even the ground. no ifs and or buts no matter how hot she is she cheated

SublimeZM said:
my exgf told me some guy was hitting on her all night and tried to kiss her at her brothers party.

she said later her brothers friend told her brother they hooked up and she said it was bs or something.

it took me a while to figure out why the fuck she would tell me either of those because i woulda never found out, but then i realized that women are liars, and suck really bad sometimes at it, or are really good at it sometimes.

the reason i tell you this is because if a girl will tell you something like this, that means she did worse.

she most likely fucked him, and someone you both know or that you could possibly find out from saw them kiss eachother. she confessed about the kissing so you would trust her, and not believe whoever will tell you that they fucked.

ditch her or like nimbus said, fuck her friend to even the ground. no ifs and or buts no matter how hot she is she cheated

Thanks for the advice bro. I told her I'd make my decision tonight.

Cal_21 said:
Thanks for the advice bro. I told her I'd make my decision tonight.

Bro. For the love of god - if you break up with her get her on tape having sechts first.

For ur bros, here at the EFs Fitness interwebs.

Or at least me.

Also, can I have her phone #?

jh1 said:
Bro. For the love of god - if you break up with her get her on tape having sechts first.

For ur bros, here at the EFs Fitness interwebs.

Or at least me.

Also, can I have her phone #?

lol maybe I'll make her do a bunch of anal to make it up to me, & fuck her mouf good times.

Top Bottom