Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girlfriend kissed another guy last night...

Hope not, I hate clean shaven. I'm just sick of all the girls doing it this way. Put some damn grass on the field bishes! Just keep it nicely trimmed.

Did you tell her yet? I hope you dropped her ass. Unfortunately, you don't even really have a choice. Think about it - you'd lose respect for her if it were the other way around and she took you back. Tell her flat out man, it's done. Go off and find someone else. You will not regret it. Never met a guy who dropped a girl like that and did regret it. You'll like yourself so much more in a couple months when it's all said and done and you've moved on.

Nathan said:
Did you tell her yet? I hope you dropped her ass. Unfortunately, you don't even really have a choice. Think about it - you'd lose respect for her if it were the other way around and she took you back. Tell her flat out man, it's done. Go off and find someone else. You will not regret it. Never met a guy who dropped a girl like that and did regret it. You'll like yourself so much more in a couple months when it's all said and done and you've moved on.
dont be like me and do the opposite of this... you lose, always.

You have to do it man. HAVE to. If you already told her you'll take her back, tell he you made a mistake and can't get over it. I'm assuming you're younger than me - take it from some of us older dudes who have seen our friends through this or who have been through it ourselves. It...does...not...work. And if it does it's driven by low self-esteem.

I am so bored. So...so...bored. I'm....going...to...talk...with...pauses....for...the...rest...of...time. Fuck...it...this...is...annoying.

Top Bottom