Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girlfriend kissed another guy last night...

jh1 said:
I can do better.

Fuck her sister. Call it even.
yeah except your copying off nimbus. what he says is actually true.

even the ground. she owns you untill you fuck her over.

in the case of being equals in a commitment, two wrongs definately is the only thing that can make everythign right

Reactions: jh1
SublimeZM said:
yeah except your copying off nimbus. what he says is actually true.

even the ground. she owns you untill you fuck her over.

in the case of being equals in a commitment, two wrongs definately is the only thing that can make everythign right

I'm not about getting revenge on someone that I think of as special. Hmmm I'm going to give myself until tonight to make up my mind which way to go on this. Thanks for all the responses guys.

Cal_21 said:
I'm not about getting revenge on someone that I think of as special. Hmmm I'm going to give myself until tonight to make up my mind which way to go on this. Thanks for all the responses guys.
then you will never be equals again. she owns/owned you.

this is similar to crying to your gf and apologizing for havin a small dick every night. its immasculating, and makes you a fucking pussy, and inferior to her. staying with her without a ground evening form of retribution is like cutting off your own balls and handing it to her.

she didnt fuck him though, according to her, but she probably grabbed at his cock while they made out

Top Bottom