Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girl wants to put a suspension on our dating

healother

So I started hanging out with this girl this last week and things were moving pretty quick, we were hanging out basically every night, and I could tell she was starting to like me, I still didnt even know how I felt about her.

But we talked today and she told me that she is really stressed out right now and still trying to get over her ex. She broke up with him a month ago because he was being an ass to her.

She says that she's just not ready to date yet and might not be for a couple months, but she still wants to hangout as friends. But then she also mentioned that she doesnt want to be friends with benefits either because that isnt her thing and that she's afraid she could hurt someone doing that. She claims that I did nothing wrong but that she just needs to not be in a relationship right now.

Not sure what to make of it all. But I do know that while we are doing our own seperate things she could be banging a lot of guys (like she was doing the month before we started dating) but she claims now that she's just into making friends with people.

Uggh, not sure what to make of this.

fyi if she's trying to get over her ex it's b/c she is still getting under him (that means fucking him)

also when first starting to see a girl act like you are always busy and you have to make time for her.. girls want what they can't have, not some guy that melts like putty and hangs out every night

also getting hit hard in the kidney's can sometimes lead to internal bleeding which can lead to blood in the urine

the common housefly is said to only live for 24 hours

If you have 3 quarters, 4 dimes, and 4 pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.

Top Bottom