Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gift ideas

cutiepie04

Okay, so I am starting to as Michael puts it "embezzling money" for his b-day. I need some cool gift ideas. I want to do something really nice for him, for all he does for me. I was thinking of maybe instead of presents I would take him on a nice little overnight trip just the two of us. Any ideas of where we could go? I want to do something memorable, and sweet at the same time. Unfortunately I have to make it sweet and romantic without it looking sweet and romantic. He really isnt into the whole romance thing. Scratching my head here, what should I do?

Hmmmmm.....good question...depends on his likes. My hubby would love to have me take him away to a Nascar race for the weekend or up north in the woods. It depends on his personality....a wild crazy sexual weekend is always a winner....doing things that you might not normally do everyday and wearing some things that just he would love to see on you that you might not really like.....

Yeah, I know a lot of guys like Nascar and they have races in the Poconos which is kind of near you guys (well sort of) and they have those couples hotels there...

Atlantic City maybe?

Last year for my B-day the hub & I went to DC which was nice, took the train, walked around......The restaurant in the hotel had a chocolate bar (desser) that was awesome!! Look for a place that has neat things like that....

Beach? You could take a weekend trip to the beach in MD....

Poconos has some cool rooms where you have a big hot tub in the room....

DC is cool too....can do romantic dinners, sexy stuff in hotel rooms :), but during the day can do the regular touristy stuff. No romantic overload.

Baltimore could be fun too....can take in a Baseball game....

That is one of the differences between the sexes, what we find sweet and romantic, they find it sappy, and silly.. And on that note you could always do something for the weekend that he has always wanted to do and never had the time/money to do before. You would get the enjoyment out of seeing him surprised and excited by doing something totally unexpected...

wutangsfiancee said:
That is one of the differences between the sexes, what we find sweet and romantic, they find it sappy, and silly.. And on that note you could always do something for the weekend that he has always wanted to do and never had the time/money to do before. You would get the enjoyment out of seeing him surprised and excited by doing something totally unexpected...

Excellent point....skydiving, snorkeling, rockclimbing, balloon ride, sailing, go to a winery...etc... A one-day trip might me nice if it is involving something he has always wanted tpo do/try/see.

Thanks for the ideas. I ended up getting him tickets to AMA superbike at Mid-Ohio. Got the tickets, room reservation, and all that stuff. I got him the really good tickets too, paddock passes and reserved seats. I hope he has a good time. Now I am saving money for the trip up and back. Gotta have gas money, souveniers, and food money.

Thanks again.

Top Bottom